Page 4 of 5

Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:49 pm
by _BlaZe_
sure enough i may be new to the forum and my posts may not be respected as no1 knows me but i have a right to say what i think....


..and i think there is always going to be some kind of racism on the forum, as long as people are aloud to speak their mind they will speak it and i can garuntee that people have racism on their mind, sure enough racist jokes may be funny and they come in bucket loads but can't we just all be freinds! were all stoners in this forum and as stoner we should chat shit to each other, like each other and respect each others opinions in what ever they may be, they might be offensive at times but as my dad used to tell me, take it on the chin or do something back!
:P

Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:56 pm
by flynn
i think some people are taking things a little too seriously........

Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:54 am
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Listen, they're fucking jokes. they're to be laughed at, some of em may be a little extreme, but, THEY'RE JOKES. Stop being so "oh shit, there's some jokes about people who resemble me in some way or another, we must kill them all!!"

Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:24 am
by Distortion
I can make fun of whitey just as easily as I can make fun of blacky. If you were black that'd be one thing, but trying to defend people that refer to each other as *censor*, as a white person, son get with it. You take a joke way too seriously. And unless someone is offended personally, you shouldn't be worried. Everyone in the right mind knows that we're all equal as existant human beings. But it's true you never know how people will react. It's just when I see an ignorant, racist joke that I put shame. I think there wouldn't be any problems if people like you would stop amplifying such meaningless shit as a joke. If anything you're making it worse, so please move to Africa if you're that compassionate, which I have a feeling you aren't. :wink:

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:32 pm
by clashcityrocker
I dont care if anyone makes jokes about white people, so maybe that should give me the right to make jokes about whoever I want... or maybe not :roll:

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:27 pm
by mr green
Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:No because then some white guys would start whining about it. There's just no way of pleasing some people :roll:
yh good point

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:29 pm
by tweedle
why the hell did you bring this topic up just to do that? The crows are coming for you next :twisted:

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:11 pm
by BUDA
Hes been doing it all night and maybe the day. Getting the old newby post count up

Who are the Crows ? :?

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:55 pm
by Cheeba
God should have made another skin colour...
Illuminous pink?

Imagine the possibilities for jokes against them.. Pinkers..

Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:23 am
by nowhere
arrrgggghhhh think of the poor dead threads your reviving :S if your gonna bring up an old topic, make it worthwhile,

tweedle mate, join the current century. its not crows. its monkeys with wings :roll:

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:29 am
by jewstinian
its funny when people bitch about something that offends them whether it be on TV, an online forum, or any type of personal mass communication device.

want to know an easy solution to something you find offensive (on those said devices)?

don't look at it. find a show on TV offensive? change the channel. find some jokes offensive on a forum? don't read them. of course, you'd have to read a one of them to realize that they are infact racist.

it's a pretty simple solution. i could go on a rant here about how i think it's ridiculous that some shows on tv have been canceled in leu of being offensive, when all the people who didn't like the show had to do was not to watch it; or when there are some racist jokes on a website that are potentially offensive, and people bitch to have them removed when no one is making them read the jokes in the first place. but i'll spare you.

am i making sense? i'm pretty blazed right now

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:43 pm
by TuRkiSh ToKeR
Racist jokes in away way shape or form arent funny, unless your doin it to your friend just playn with him. But if sum1 were to make some racist joke towards me because im muslim i wouldent be lauphing.

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:26 pm
by Scratch
Exactly, if a friend of mine makes fun of me cause I'm Serbian, I laugh. If someone I don't know does that, I don't feel like laughing, I feel like killing.

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:58 pm
by jonny cockeral
hmm well i wouldnt go as far as killing someone

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:43 pm
by Funk Doctor
TheBigPicture wrote:Exactly, if a friend of mine makes fun of me cause I'm Serbian, I laugh. If someone I don't know does that, I don't feel like laughing, I feel like killing.
Some funny shit happened on our class trip in Paris once, for some reason one of my mates starts yelling "Serbia!", until this big dude comes up. "I hate Serbia!" "Erm... we're from Belgium." "I hate Belgium too!"

So we suckerpunched him and ran :lol: