Satanus0 wrote:i think he means all the shit that is added to preserve them
No, I mean they taste dirty, they smell dirty, they feel dirty, they look dirty, and if they made a noise i'm sure they'd sound dirty too.
Thats what i think of them. I still smoke them and put it in my joints. Buds the tastey juicey shit, bakkie is just dirtttyy.
you'll change your mind if you smoke the weed available here...which is why no self respecting stoner touches it and why everyone tries to smoke only hash....
sounds like the way soapbars regarded over here, why is bud so badly regarded there ?
A_Fire_Inside wrote:
nowhere wrote:
A_Fire_Inside wrote:Yeah, but tobacco's dirty.
what? you dont smoke it at all ?
I smoke it, I'm addicted to it. Don't mean it ain't dirty.
BGDetroit wrote:
And what the fuck are you talkin about wiht "gangster shwag"?
i dunno, around here gangsters get some of the worst weed ive ever seen. most of the time the dealer mixes oregeno or something in with it. if u wanna get good pot around my neighborhood, you gotta go to the suburbs
cutting weed with oregino can be quite popular depending on the area and its usually small time dealers in usually run down i think i could be wrong though. They usually deal it and if you come back cause its all Shakey or you know somethings wrong they start having a problem with you and threaten you or some of em at least..but again i could be wrong
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !
tobacco in a joint, means the joint burns at a highter temperature, which causes more of the thc in the pot to evaporate, meaning you get stoned more.....
and dutch pot, in a pure jay, would be considered very fucked up, or close to suicide
preservation, weed doesnt grow on trees you know - ha ha.
pure doobies r good feels like you got cotton wool in youre throat which is why tobacco in joints is good smoother smoke in my opinion, weed lasts longer aswell.
im sure i probably said this before or someone else may have but Tobacco in joints and the amount you use is personal opinion unless its hash joint then its just the amount
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !
j37h307 wrote:i get some pretty good shit too. I live really close to new york city, queens and brooklyn . Over in those parts people get some ill bud.
I smoke hand rolled cigs (a LOT cheaper, and better tasting!); while i could never imagine using a normal marb red in a joint, i roll with some nice light tobacco on occasion. Usually when I pick up a half, I'll just roll a straight j or two.
Oh, and I use a roller. Mine ALWAYS weigh at least 1g, usually 1.1 or 1.2.