Page 42 of 43

Re: Spliff Pics Thread

Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:36 am
by SykonoT
MinesssImage

Re: Spliff Pics Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:19 am
by Weedguru Higher
Nice!

How'd it smoke?

Re: Spliff Pics Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:03 am
by SykonoT
Wasn't airtight at first but after I patched it up with a piece of the glue strip I got from an extra paper n them it smoked pretty good lol I got high as hell

Re: Spliff Pics Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:57 am
by wgToonces
N-N-N-N-N--N-ICE!!

Looks m,ost enjoyable.

Re: Spliff Pics Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 am
by SykonoT
I have a tut I'm about to make in the rolling thread on how to make one and it's better because it uses 2js and 2spare papers

Re: Spliff Pics Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 pm
by SToNeR ChRiS
Cool joint dude...

To answer the questions on the last page, there were about 10-12 grams in the joint and it was actually one massive paper man... pretty intense stuff!

Re: Spliff Pics Thread

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:06 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Image

Re: Spliff Pics Thread

Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:38 am
by AbbyRoad
its a fatty!

Re: Spliff Pics Thread

Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:37 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
it was indeed. Only 4G in there too. It took 45 mins to smoke.

Re: Spliff Pics Thread

Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:06 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Image

This is a joint with about 0.5 grams of some bubblegum, half the crystals from the bottom of my huge grinder (which was coated so thick) and some Buddha smeared around the top.

And here's one of the same spliff before the Buddha melted....

Image

Re: Spliff Pics Thread

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:47 am
by SykonoT
That nicceeeeeee

Re: Spliff Pics Thread

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:49 pm
by wgToonces
Very nice pics man. I'm jealous :P

Re: Spliff Pics Thread

Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:56 am
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
wgToonces wrote:Very nice pics man. I'm jealous :P
Don't be chief, just get your ass to Manchester some time dude, lol.

Re: Spliff Pics Thread

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:23 am
by giraffes
djjj128 wrote:Post ya spliff pics! Fat and thin! Huge and small! TIght and Loose! Good or bad! Post em 'ere!

:D I like seeing other people's spliffs! :D
- :bonghit: thats what she said :P :bonghit:

Re: Spliff Pics Thread

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:52 am
by SykonoT
I heard her say it to lol