glass gravity bong

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
krunk
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:58 pm
Contact:

glass gravity bong

Post by krunk »

hey all,
I want to know if anyone out there has ever heard of a glass gravity bong. I had one, I believe the company that made it called it the "american standard". it was a two piece glass pipe with an american flag on the side. Last night one of my friends, who was doing a bad job of watching it, broke mine and I really want to replace it. if anyone knows anything about this piece, please post. thanks
User avatar
Tr0n
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:12 pm
Contact:

Post by Tr0n »

why do u need a glass gravity bong? Just go get a 2 litre coke bottle and use that, oh and it won't break.
My Cartoons

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/search.php?terms=grasso&kind=a
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

or post this in the right section, even!
User avatar
HempKnight1985
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:35 am
Location: Crestview, FL
Contact:

Post by HempKnight1985 »

Because everyone can have those regular 2L bottle bongs but not everyone has a glass one. It's called nice taste and good quality.

http://www.bongsandpipes.willybanjo.com ... _pg10.html

I found that... it might not be what you're lookin for but they are nice lol. Just look around that site and some others maybe you'll find what you need.
[img]http://www.uselessgraphics.com/stoneytimes.gif[/img]

"When I need to free my mind,
I can find, satisfaction in a bag of weed,
everything I need,
leave it to the trees they can make me feel better."
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users