The Sweet Smell

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
chillinjams
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:07 pm
Location: over
Contact:

The Sweet Smell

Post by chillinjams »

Ok, after your plant has grown and has started to produce buds how strong is the smell? I ask this basically because I live next to woods and if I decided to plant some i wouldnt want them to cause a problem by having some overwhelming smell. Another problem is that the woods are small in size and within a couple hundred yards of houses. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :D
You boys like MEXICO!!!!!!
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I dont think you have too much to worry about unless your growing mass crops. how many plants do you plan on growing cause if its only a few I wouldnt worry about it too much if i was you. Besides that if they find them they could be anyones plants.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

They smell, a lot.

Don't grow outdoors if you gots neighbours close-by imo, i was watering today before work and didnt wash my hands, had only touched the stems, and everyone kept saying "Do you smell weed?".

Another time we had a group project in college this year and I couldn't get the plants out of my closet in time, i didn't have as much then as I do now to handle the smell, but the first thing my partner said was "It smells like fresh growing marijuana in here!"

:lol:
flynn

Post by flynn »

that smell is a fucker to get off at harvest time, especially when you have to go see the inlaws :x
chillinjams
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:07 pm
Location: over
Contact:

Post by chillinjams »

well i just planted them and i had a total of 10 seeds germinate so its hard to tell whether they will even grow to smell :D
You boys like MEXICO!!!!!!
Canablizz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:09 pm
Contact:

Post by Canablizz »

The thing is though for growing maybe 3 plants, that's not too much especially if it's lower quality weed. Im sure your growing mass amounts of weed so thats why you smell that.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users