Page 1 of 3

Lighters?

Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:39 am
by Akumaserge
What kind of lighters are the best? I got a butane lighter, but I heard it makes it taste bad.

Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:12 am
by flynn
anything that makes fire is good....i'm a bic boy personally

Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:16 am
by BUDA
Bics are Sick. They last the longest and don't break easy. But anyfire is good go for the rubbing of two sticks if your really oldSkool :lol:

Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:33 am
by flynn
cave man styles

Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:58 am
by BUDA
Ghetto as always..

Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:39 am
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Clippers all the way.

Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:13 pm
by pirate
i still use zippos...everything else seems to break too easily..but clippers will do as well...they're also cheaper than zippos around here...

Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:16 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
I used to have a Black Label Zippo that cost 28 quid from a skate shop. I ended up losing it on one drunken night and since then, disposables are the shit.

Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:49 pm
by Funk Doctor
Real men use Zippo lighters. I have one with my initials engraved.

Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:53 pm
by flynn
but stoners lose them :lol:

Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:08 pm
by BGDetroit
Ive tryed Zippo's, Bics, And many many different kinds of the cheap ass ones.

Bics all the way for a couple reasons. As stated, They last long and they never ever break.

But also, A Zippo can be a inconvience because lighting a blunt would be aight with a zippo. But go smoke a bowl with a Zippo and you'll find the flames ususally to big for the first part, But mainly it tastes like shit compared to a bic when smoking a bowl.

Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:22 pm
by BUDA
To be more specific i tend to use them Mini Bic lighters, there tiny and come in tons of colours. Oh or i buy stoner lighters to. The one in my hand now says Stoned Age on :lol: :roll:

Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:29 pm
by 13laze
eh i use matches lol

i prefer the black bics one though and i havent bought a zippo yet

so....

for meits usually matches, bics(black coloured ones), and torches....

i used to have to refill the torches everyday, i lost on eos i obught another one and now i cant find it

Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:11 pm
by Hugo113
I use bic's cause I pretty much always smoke a bowl, I've only had like 5 joints in my life. However, once I did use a propane torch which was fucking awesome.

Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 1:30 am
by Tr0n
BICs are the shit. Whenever i can't get ahold of a bic, i go to the dollar store and get some cheap ones, haha 4 of them for a dollar.