Page 1 of 1
L shape joint ?
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:57 pm
by chadd_rock
yo peeps ! i have just lernt to roll a L shape joint ! . but i cant see teh real point in them ?? is it just to make it bigger than normal , or is there somthing im missing ! THANKS
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:00 pm
by 13laze
bigger and fatter near the tip
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:34 am
by chadd_rock
oh well so thats it?
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:30 pm
by 13laze
because it's easy to roll as well????
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:39 pm
by tweedle
what were you expecting it to do
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:39 pm
by death69
fat tip and easier to roll. thats the main reason.
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:44 pm
by cutthecashflow
Its roughly 1 and a half papers.
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:48 pm
by chadd_rock
i dont know what i exspected , just i dont think theres any diff.
do you guys regulaly roll them?
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:04 pm
by djjj128
I roll them in two situations:
1. With small rizlas becuase I don't have bigger ones
2. WIth bigger ones becuase I want a massive spliff.

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:02 pm
by Shazza
djjj128 wrote:I roll them in ONE situations:
2. WIth bigger ones becuase I want a massive spliff.

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:47 am
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
I rarely make L joints with 2 papers. When we have to use regular papers then i make a 3 base. If i want to make an L, I'll use 3 or 4 papers, depending on how fat i want it.
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:37 pm
by Satanus0
djjj128 wrote:I roll them in two situations:
1. With small rizlas becuase I don't have bigger ones
2. WIth bigger ones becuase I want a massive spliff.
