Page 1 of 1
how many?
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:17 am
by Satanus0
how many joint can someone roll with like at least an Oz. n i mean like regular joints nothing too fat or nothing like that fucking tulip cause i never get more than a gram usually so ill never know unless i get a job
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:36 am
by Juicy J
28 if they were a gram each, but that would be dumb I would rather smoke blunts
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:25 am
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
I'd probably get about 35 joints out of an ounce.
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:07 pm
by tweedle
If they were standard joints then I would get 56 all at 0.5 each
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:43 pm
by BGDetroit
tweedle wrote:If they were standard joints then I would get 56 all at 0.5 each
Tru.
.5-.7 is a average joint. So divide that by 28 grams in a ounce and you'll have a answer.
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:18 pm
by Satanus0
mmm 56 Js that be nice...give me a great idea on how much it is..cant wait to get a job or live at home to grow for more than an Oz. thanx my fellow WG posters
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:18 pm
by BUDA
yeah around the 50s mark.
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:12 pm
by canadianbud
i roll pure, so bout 28
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:32 pm
by tweedle
you put a gram in a joint?
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:54 pm
by cutthecashflow
Depends if I was rolling spliffs or not I guess.
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:28 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
tweedle wrote:you put a gram in a joint?
Whenever i make a pure joint, there's at least a gram in it.
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:32 pm
by tweedle
Fair enough, I dont roll purees so I wouldnt know
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:05 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
You need about a gram in it so that it's a decent size to chill out with.
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:31 pm
by chiggy chong
i would'nt knoow about pure i think its always gd to put even just a bit of baccy into it so as to fatten it up and smooth the smoke out i also think it improves the smoke if the weeds a bit harsh lol but thats just me.
