Page 1 of 4

Quantum Physics...

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:11 am
by Psyclone
I have an idea...on how to travel into the future...I dream abou tit...have weird flashbacks of it...should I tell NASA? lol...I studied it for about 3 years...and I think I got it...

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:07 am
by asswipe
what are you waiting for, explain yourself! =O


Oh and I think its better to do it in the "Mass Debate" section.

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:34 am
by Darth Inhaler
Honestly, if anyone ever found out how to time travel and I found out, I would destroy all their plans.

I think about time travel alot, and that's just something we shouldn't mess with.

If you were to travel to the future, it would be a future WITHOUT you, because you'll be in some machine or something. So even if you did go into the future, it may be NOTHING like it would be if you had just waited.
Know what I mean? Then by you going back to the present and telling people about the future, that could cause the future to change creating a parrellel universe to the future to travelled to see.
Do you understand what I mean?

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:28 am
by weedguru tom
it is possable in space there are worm holes all over the universe, if one can be found then you can time travel, look into steven hawkings theroys.

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:07 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
Everything I know about time travel comes from the movie Donnie Darko.

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:40 pm
by hashpipe
same for me.

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:11 pm
by Darth Inhaler
I've never seen it. All the kids at my school have seen it and were always mimicking it and crap like that so I refused to watch it.

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:00 pm
by Weedsmokindog420
Donnie Darko? Never hear of it. Well getting back to the topic I heard that time travel into the past was not possible.

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:04 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
Well right now time travel anywhere isnt possible. If I'm right according to Einstein all time travel was possible but it is possible to see into the future by looking passed the universe and back at yourself but in a different time.

Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:46 pm
by Darth Inhaler
yeah something about the speed of light. If you were to travel to a place where it would take light from earth 100 years to reach and you were able to look at earth, you would be able to see everything that happened 100 years ago

Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:52 pm
by Tokin42
actually, your own brain is somewhat of a quantum computer.

my guitar teacher had this theory that fairly soon (about 50 years), due to the fact that this quantum technology is advancing at a very fast rate, eventually your brain would be "data" that you can "download" and "re-program." Now I've seen What the Bleep Do We Know? and I still didn't believe this. I asked my biology teacher, however, and she replied "It's closer than you think.. I just hope I'm not around when it happens."

freakkyy

heres a link to what the bleep do we know?http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006U ... ance&n=130

i thought it wasnt really real until i saw at the end almost everyone who was interviewed: Name of Person...Professor of Quantum Technology at Yale, written 500 articles, 10 books on Quantum Physics, etc.

sent a chill up my spine

Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:39 pm
by Eugene
Oh please, I've known how to time travel for YYEEAARRSS

All you need to do is direct 1.21 jigawats to your flux capacitor...and you're whereever you want to be.

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:09 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
:lol: thanks for solving that problem eugene.

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:16 am
by Eugene
What can I say, Emmit Brown was a smart man

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:26 am
by zERo~Chronic
Darth Inhaler wrote:yeah something about the speed of light. If you were to travel to a place where it would take light from earth 100 years to reach and you were able to look at earth, you would be able to see everything that happened 100 years ago

but if there was a place so far away that it took 100 years for light to get there from earth, imagine how long it would take you to get there...and you would just be viewing a world without you, probably several million years of a world without you.