Page 1 of 2
different names for being stoned......
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:54 am
by Wooden Foot
Hey guys I was just wondering if you ever just come up with funny names for being stoned?
For example, I'am shit or I'am gorded. Maybe like, man I'am so fuck.
Its hard to get the humor out of it by reading them I guess you have to hear them in person. But if any of you kinda understand what Im saying please reply.
Maybe I'am just to fuckin retarded right now to make any sense.
I don't know!
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:50 pm
by ++ZER0++
im fucking faded
im high
im baked
im stupid
thats all is say lol
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:47 pm
by KaliCoe
my friends always say i go " i am sssssooooooo gone right now"
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:24 pm
by PuffPuffGive
blazed
baked
blitzed
ripped
and just high as fuck
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:15 pm
by jonny cockeral
baked
steamin'
Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:30 am
by FIRE!!!
High
Stoned
Baked
Blazed
Blitzed
Ripped
Shitted
Done
Doped
Caned
Kooked
Zooted
Grounded
there's more but I couldn't really think of them right now..
Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:35 am
by Filter
some in spanish
trabado
perdido
barretiado
Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:45 am
by sickyle
No one's said smacked yet? I guess it's just a MD thing.
Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:35 am
by zaneo88
Some of my mates say "I'm so raped..."
Not the most politically correct term, but quite amusing nonetheless

Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:35 pm
by Ikku
Blazed, toked, lit...I prefer the names that refer to the actual smoking.
Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:33 pm
by Captain
blazed
Or just plain fucked up
Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:21 pm
by mac dre
why did ur buddy say that? were u on mushrooms?
i say im frizzled alot...
Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:33 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
a high flyer
Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:22 pm
by Jay212
iced or iced out(a few friends say)
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:43 pm
by FIRE!!!
Hm, you'd think that would be a word for being high on meth