Page 1 of 2
Sponge bob square pants!
Posted: Tue May 27, 2003 8:58 am
by luckystoner88
All stoners gotta giv eit up to sponge bob! I don tknow why but bob seams to really catch the interest of stoners all around the world. And even i come to love him. hehe i wonder why everyones loves himand his show so much?
Posted: Tue May 27, 2003 12:01 pm
by Weedguru Anex
I can't stand that show, sponge bob is a total pansy in it. Give me some Ren & Stimpy any day, miles better. And Two Stupid Dogs was amazing too. I want the toilet seat...
Posted: Tue May 27, 2003 8:24 pm
by prophecy
man i dont like sponge bob i love watching scooby doo when im high since it does have to do with weed
Posted: Wed May 28, 2003 9:45 am
by jonny cockeral
these are all sweet 'toons. catdog is pretty funny too. listen to the theme tune

Posted: Wed May 28, 2003 1:44 pm
by Funk Doctor
Family Guy, Futurama, South Park and The Simpsons are great when stoned.
Posted: Wed May 28, 2003 3:59 pm
by Baybee
I think you had a little spelling error. When you said 'Sponge bob' You ment Cartman right?
Posted: Wed May 28, 2003 8:40 pm
by luckystoner88
Nah i think sponge bob is fucking hilarious. but i do also love the simons and their classic you cant deny
Posted: Thu May 29, 2003 1:09 am
by Weedguru Higher
I have never heard of this Sponge Bob.........what the hell is it?????
Posted: Thu May 29, 2003 3:46 am
by luckystoner88
its part of nickalodian(or how ever you spell it) its about a cartton sponge who has other sea creature friends. he has a squid nieghbor who is very grumpy and a star fish best friend. Its very funny.
Posted: Thu May 29, 2003 6:03 am
by Azim
invader zim beats the shit outta spongebob anyday and so do the smurfs (i love watching that baked)
Posted: Thu May 29, 2003 6:22 am
by Sparky
ah yes good ole ren and stemp. thats the shit man. Def. I love the simpsons. but that show never makes me laugh. but i got high at my friends luis house. and I was rollin.
Posted: Thu May 29, 2003 7:08 am
by luckystoner88
a alot of the simons is just entertaining more than funny but sometimes i'll laugh so hard while watching them. Also there is this funny cartoon on nickalodian's morning show and i dont know what is called but there is a little kid.. I duno i was so baked tis'morning and watched somerandom show but i was laughing so damb hard
Posted: Thu May 29, 2003 7:20 am
by Sparky
u in hawaii luckystoner ?
Posted: Thu May 29, 2003 7:23 am
by luckystoner88
yup...where you from?
Posted: Thu May 29, 2003 8:09 am
by Sparky
newyork,usa