Page 1 of 2
what other drugs do u take?
Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:19 am
by Smoky
What other drugs have u taken just wondering?
Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:23 am
by Caro
I think you should clarify this. There's a big difference between "what have you taken" and "what do you currently take". Plus the poll function will only alllow you to pick one.
Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:35 am
by Smoky
oh rite maybe i phrased the Q a bit wrong i didn't know u cud only pick 1

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:11 pm
by Born of Fire
lets just say I done them all except Magic Mushrooms and LSD, but generally I stick with weed
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 6:47 pm
by Smoky
yeh, i usually just stick to weed but last week i tried ecstacy twice its gud shit. music sounds fuckin sweet but i think i'll just try to only take that evry once in a while not too often it could fuck me up! oh yeh and of those two times i had it, i never had ne comedown at all how sweet

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:01 pm
by Caro
Yeah, I've done 'em all except heroin and PCP, but then I had to learn some hard lessons, too.
I´ll never, ever put another drug into my body that isn´t absolutely natural!
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:53 pm
by C Feazy
i think im probably gonna try acid wen im older coz my brother sed its alrite. i don't think my brother wud lie 2 me about it. currently im takin weed as much as possible, wooooooooooo!
peace out
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 5:17 am
by PnkRckElite420
Dude u have the same deal as me, my bro tried acid and he liked it so i may try it when im older. Also one night at a camp out i got Shrcruncked. I took shrooms got drunk and got high...damn it was good...but the morning after wasnt
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:32 pm
by C Feazy
some of my brothers best stories (he has a few) are about wen he was trippin on acid. this one time he told me that he set someones foot alight and woke them up shoutin' "ur foots on fire, call the police!" and he didn't know this person, he just stumbled into their tent. it was at leeds festival.
does shrooms kill brain cells?, i heard it somewhere
nik
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 2:32 am
by BOOL
I did magic mushrooms last weekend. it was so tight, the high is so different than weed. But ill never do anything besides weed and shrooms
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:18 am
by Weedguru Higher
All except Smack, LSD and Shrooms
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:47 am
by Caro
Wow, you've never tripped!
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 5:14 pm
by Baybee
I've never done XTC But shit, Love the shrooms. I try not to do so much coke. Havent in a long time. I've done cid once. I'd do it again. Shit, drugs are dangorus
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 7:38 pm
by Smoky
ok ppl i think you will find that LSD is the most harmless drug in the world. even less harmless than weed it is non toxic and doesn't have ne health affects, ive never took it but i wanna try it, it is the most safest drug in the world the only bad thing that can happen is that u can have a bad trip and thats all !!! phew (im chattin shit)
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 9:00 pm
by C Feazy
chat shit mad guy