As a smoker would you be offended if..

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous Dude
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:59 pm
Contact:

As a smoker would you be offended if..

Post by Anonymous Dude »

Someone asked to buy a little something from you?

Here's my situation, I just got into a class program and I don't know anyone, all of the kids are troubled, and i've heard stories about a few of them being big time potheads. I'm pretty shy in social situations, so it's hard for me to even say "hi" to strangers/ people I barely know, but I think I can work up the courage to ask this one really chill, mellow guy in the class who smokes for some. But i'm worried if he'd be offended if I asked. I was thinking something like, "Hey if I give you 15-20 bucks could you pick me up a little some for just me?". I've never smoked before, but i'm just bored out of my skull with lack of a social life.

1. Would you as a smoker, be offended if someone asked you to sell them some?

2. Do you think he'll say yes? lol

3. Do you think $15 is enough for a first timer (i'm broke as hell)
Last edited by Anonymous Dude on Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lil mary
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:20 pm
Contact:

Post by lil mary »

just do it dude. ask the guy u know smokes it can he get u some, b careful u dont get ripped off tho, good luck
slither9192
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:42 am
Location: MA, USA
Contact:

Post by slither9192 »

I doubt he will be offended. The worst that could happen is he could say no. Just be like "hey man can i buy some weed for 15 bucks."
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Not for 15-20 bucks worth, no actually he would probably like it if you gave him the cash first, more for him ya know.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

Since you're talking about not having a social life and being shy and stuff, don't buy it from him. Tell him you're interested in trying it and see if he will let you smoke with him. You need friends to smoke it with anyway.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

I wouldn't recommend having your first time smoke with a complete stranger, especially if you're a shy person. It might lead to extreme paranoia.

Around here $15-$20 will get you a 1.0g-1.5g. If he's a hardcore pothead he'll probably turn a profit on your order so it will be to his benefit.

Enjoy.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
spidermanlovesmj
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 448
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by spidermanlovesmj »

i wouldn't be so much offended as i would feel i am being somewhat used.
but if you get to be friends with him it'll all be cool
cause like, my friend asked me to get him some pot at a good price for him, but i didnt really take offense cause we're buddies..
but what i would suggest is ask him to buy some for you and let him smoke a joint with you or something.
then you can keep some of the rest or something.
either way, good luck!!
peace
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

dont do it while a teach is walking by or anything and youll be all good.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

No man, people used to do it all the time when I started doing coke. I started by selling lines to people and I had the connections, so I started moving up to grams.
Dealing is not always as bad as it seems. Just don't do it full time, it'll kill you and get you arrested. Be smart about it guys.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

cokes not the same as weed man. people will never say no to selling coke, cuz its a possible feen your losing. weed isnt even really profit, so ppl are hording their stashes unless they're close friends or a dealer. Of course, there's always those ppl you find inbetween the black and white lines(i think thats how the expression goes lol)
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 910
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:06 am
Contact:

Post by Vinyl »

i wouldnt be offended at all, first off id be happy that someone new wants to try smoking, and second i probably wouldnt even try to make a profit off of your money. id even offer to smoke with you. thats just me though, im kind of like that lol. but seriously just ask him even if he says no... you still have your cash
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece
dutchmasterhit
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:43 am
Contact:

Post by dutchmasterhit »

Say "Hey man, you smoke bud? I've never smoked before and have always wanted to try it" He will just say "lets toke"
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

Jay212 wrote:cokes not the same as weed man. people will never say no to selling coke, cuz its a possible feen your losing. weed isnt even really profit, so ppl are hording their stashes unless they're close friends or a dealer. Of course, there's always those ppl you find inbetween the black and white lines(i think thats how the expression goes lol)
Yeah, weed has more clientel, but it's harder to make money... I don't sell weed or coke anymore. I only sold coke to pay for me to do coke. Once I stopped using, I stopped dealing.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I'd only be insulted if someone asked me to and then I give it to them and then I'd ask them if they wanted to do it with me and they say no and don't really have a reason for it. Then I'd know they were using me and never get anything for them again.
Peace Not Greed.
Turnipweed13
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:11 am
Location: bumfuck of i dont know where
Contact:

Post by Turnipweed13 »

Dr. Greenthumb wrote:
Around here $15-$20 will get you a 1.0g-1.5g. If he's a hardcore pothead he'll probably turn a profit on your order so it will be to his benefit.

Enjoy.
omg that is such a rip off... are you getting like high dollar dro or something cause where i live 5 buck can get you a gram of pretty nice red hair fern... where the fuck do you live... i suggest a change of suppliers..
"Emancipate yourselves from slavery, None but ourselves can free our minds"

-Bob Marley
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users