Page 1 of 1
Foil Bowl???
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 7:52 pm
by StonedAndProud
I'm new to all this. So I'm not sure about a few things. First of all. I've heard that I should use a socket for a bowl, but...I have no idea what a socket is. In the anarchist's cookbook, it says to use foil to make your own bowl, but will that even work

I mean...It's foil. I'd appreciate it if someone could help me out.
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:22 am
by C Feazy
it duz work thats wot i first used, but now ive upgraded slightly 2 teh metal of cans like coke cans and fanta cans. ther stronger and probably less likely 2 break. undont hav 2 b so delicate with can metal either. i know wot a socket just cant b arsed 2 explain coz im blazed.
im blazed, im out...
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 4:36 am
by ilikelettuce
why don't you just buy a big bong?
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:54 am
by StonedAndProud
ilikelettuce wrote:why don't you just buy a big bong?
I would but...I'm kinda poor, and I'm pretty damn young so they won't lemme in to any place that sells em. I could get it from this one fool that I know, but I doubt he'd gimme a good price. Besides, the homemade ones are easier to hide from my mom and I can throw it out whenever I want to. (Like if I'm about ta get caught or something)
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:18 pm
by Ellington
walk into a hardware store and ask where they have sockets and you'll probably figure it out yerself
