Page 1 of 1

ROLLING COMPETITION 2007 ENTRIES ONLY THREAD

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:11 am
by WeedGuru_Flow
Well the topic title explains itself right?


EVERY SINGLE MEMBER CAN POST ONE JOINT, Preferably with some known-for-size item like lighters.

Starting from TODAY (monday the 27th of August) everybody has ONE MONTH's time to enter his/her creation. that's roughly until the 26th of next month

Judging will be done by polling, a judge panel would indeed bias the whole thing


Good luck!


NO MORE TEXT AFTER THIS[/b]

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:41 pm
by Weedguru Higher
More text

I love disobeying :)


And being a little kid :P (J/K higher)

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:48 am
by Eugene
Will blunts count as well?


PS sorry for more text. haha.

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:35 am
by Ikku
Accept blunts and I will dominate. I just rolled one up and it's nice, I want to enter it.

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:25 am
by WeedGuru_Flow
I think blunts and joints are something completely different.

How bout we do the Joint contest first and a blunt contest afterwards?

Then we could go for homemade bongs....... :)