Page 1 of 3

Does anyone else back to front?

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:04 am
by weedguru_animal
I cannot say Why, but I learned to roll back to front, in comparison with the others I know who roll joints or rollies. With the skin open in front of me, the sticky bar is facing me, not facing away. I just find it easier to catch this way...Do any of you people roll this way???

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:27 am
by (weedguru)scarf
Yep thats how i roll too... i didnt know that that was backwards?!
always have the sticky side facing me

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:20 pm
by wgToonces
Huh? By the way you explained it animal it sounds like you're rolling forwards mate :?

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:48 pm
by Weedguru Higher
I roll that way, and that is rolling forward....?

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:52 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
i guess he means facing towards him on the closest side, not the furthest away. and yeah, i roll that way.

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:37 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Oh wait, I know what he means



Can someone tell me how to post You Tube videos directly on the screen?

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:23 pm
by wgToonces


Higher all you need to do is go into the Full Editor, or type [youtube][/youtube] and put

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SypQwW8z-5o that part, the part after the = sign, in between the [youtube]s

So like [youtube] SypQwW8z-5o [/youtube] without spaces.

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:53 pm
by Weedguru Higher
So simple....Thanks Toonces!!!!! (Y)

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:40 pm
by wgToonces
Glad you got what I meant haha, wasn't sure if it made sense.

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:44 am
by weedguru_animal
No...I mean...with the rizla open in my hands, and the sticky strip facing me, rather than away...I only posed the question, as everyone else I smoke with and have smoked with in the past, rolled the opposite way around.

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:27 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Sticky strip facing is a normal roll man

Atleast in my parts

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:11 pm
by wgToonces
Wait so the skin is like facing down then you burn the end away? :lol: if you mean backrolling as in Highers video then thats what I've been doing since I seen that video again, thanks Higher. I totally forgot about backwards rolling, it's fun to burn the paper off at the end and it's a nice smoke with the little burnt line down the skin.

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:48 am
by Bubbles
Toonces wrote:Wait so the skin is like facing down then you burn the end away? :lol: if you mean backrolling as in Highers video then thats what I've been doing since I seen that video again, thanks Higher. I totally forgot about backwards rolling, it's fun to burn the paper off at the end and it's a nice smoke with the little burnt line down the skin.

man he means rather than having the sticky side at the top when you look at it from above its at the bottom, so somehow he tucks in the paper while barely being able to see it.. or atleast i think thats what he means.

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:03 am
by wgToonces
I have no clue. Nobody is 100% sure about this matter other than animal.

Re: Does anyone else back to front?

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:57 am
by Bubbles
Toonces wrote:I have no clue. Nobody is 100% sure about this matter other than animal.
lets just wait until he tells us im right. :lol: