Page 1 of 2

OK that's enough already

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 7:44 am
by Funk Doctor
From now, all threads even linked to the word 'masterbate' will be deleted on sight.

6 times is enough, I think.

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 11:15 pm
by BOOL
Hahahahahahaha where are those topics?

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 11:27 pm
by herbal stu
Masturbate? Oh shit I just realised Mass Debate = Masturbate gawd I gotta tell everyone I'll go make a thread right away about this :P

Lol just kidding. Its what some people will prob think and do :P

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 5:26 pm
by -[420]-CuRIoUsmE
i am a masterdebater

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:11 pm
by herbal stu
I know this dude who's surname is Bate poor lad everytime somebody sends him a letter its like:

Dear Master Bate...

rofl that tickles!

Poor bastard.

Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 5:36 pm
by Caro
Ha ha I know this dude named Pat....and his last name is Cheernuts. No shit. Pat Cheernuts. I love that name.

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:10 am
by herbal stu
lol Caro every time I read that name then I felt a warm feelin in my nuts dont ask y but cheernuts has that kinda sound too it

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:35 am
by -[420]-CuRIoUsmE
whats that guys name on that one movie umm,, gaye faucker?? i thinks

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 3:06 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
gaylord focker

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 6:58 am
by Statikal
Masturbate=mass debate, WOW, why would someone take the time to do something that pointless :lol:

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 4:15 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
All jokes aside, I actually know someone named Pat Meidinger.

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 4:41 pm
by magic_mush88
Statikal wrote:Masturbate=mass debate, WOW, why would someone take the time to do something that pointless :lol:
WTF you were there when it hap

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 5:21 pm
by token_pyr0
9.5mm wrote:All jokes aside, I actually know someone named Pat Meidinger.
lol! thats gold!

Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:44 am
by Tlicious
masturbate :lol:

Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 5:59 am
by Caro
Funk Doc -
You should just rename this thread the Sticky masderbate thread, so everybody can just get it out of their system in one place, since it is apperently so temptin.g