Page 1 of 1
Too dank, or not too dank, that is the question
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 4:01 pm
by steve-o-rama
I was wondering about making weed dank. Ive done it before with lemon peels and orange peels and it works great! Got me pretty toasted. But i was wondering if there are any other ways to dank up weed that i havent tried yet.
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 4:42 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Weed is either dank or its not. You can "modify" it to your liking..It depends on the conditions it was grown in.
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:06 pm
by Statikal
I like to put fresh citrus oil on some of my bud, it gives the smoke a nice taste

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:06 pm
by Statikal
I like to put fresh orange citrus oil on some of my bud, it gives the smoke a nice taste
