Page 1 of 1

Advice on getting my glass peice... Better?

Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:42 am
by clashcityrocker
Ok here is what happened... I got quite a bit of money a while ago, and I have no hook ups because I just moved here (Hillsboro, OR - I used to live in Corvallis, OR) and so I decided to buy a new peice, so I couls show the guys in Corvallis when I go down to visit.

Only problem is I am not old enough to buy a pipe, so I could either wait a year, or ask someone to buy one for me. So I'm standing around in front of the head shop and the first person I ask says he'll get one for me.

Now what happened was the pipe I got had a lot bigger of a hole in the bowl than I would have expected, and this is bad for two reasons: One, oxygen gets to the bud faster, making it burn faster. Two, stuff falls through more often, but still it rarely happens.

I heard that I could make the hole a little smaller, by just waiting it out so the resin fits around the rim of the bowl and makes the hole smaller but I think I should ask the "experts."

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 3:24 am
by clashcityrocker
Seriously I need this done though.

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 5:54 pm
by big rob
hey man im a little confused by ur post. if you make it a little easier for me to understand, maybe take a picture or something. ill try my very best to help ya.

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 6:00 am
by POOK
what do you mean not old enough ? i walked rite in damn shop browsed for a bit and selected my peice no questions asked alltho i remember when i was looking for the perfect peice for me i stoped in this one shop and the guy said i had to be 18 i laughed and told him i was heading down to the shop 5 blocks down the street and he just lost my buisness

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 4:57 pm
by big rob
well thats what he means by not old enough.

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 9:12 am
by Azim
old enough? man that doesn't happen here I just walk into a shop and buy one. I mean i forst did this when i was 14, i bought my pipe and just recently i bought a pipe and a bong for my two best mates for christmas. Keep Smoking :spliff:

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 4:49 pm
by big rob
some places you have to be a certain age to buy smoking paraphanalia. even rizlas and things like that.

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 2:12 am
by EasyB
drop a curved screen in.. if you cant find a cone screen use a normal one.. and push it in with a pen..

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 5:10 pm
by dankpacker69
just take a heavy duty torch and put it to the bowl and keep it there till the fuckin hole is bendable and make it so it is smaller or just take a cone shaped piece of glass and put it in there and melt it to the bowl youngen.

....

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 10:09 pm
by I3luntoLoGisT
heres the simplest solution: Smoke it out let it get broken in. If it gets to resinated u can boil it in a pan and the resin will float to the top. Just wait it our u will mess ur pipe it u try to melt something on it.