Page 1 of 3
Trampolining
Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 9:50 pm
by Stonerboy
DO NOT GO ANY NEAR A TRAMPOLINE WHEN STONED TRUST ME
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 9:05 pm
by Funk Doctor
tried that, got hurt.
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 9:34 pm
by puffpuffpass
how do u guy even have energy to jump up and down thats a buzz kill 4 me... when i get stoned i jus wanna chill fuke jumpin and runnin and shit
Peace

Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 5:16 pm
by Tweek_1984
I'd imagine it to be absolutely amazing. flying in the air or whatever.
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 9:14 pm
by bonghit
I agree with puff... When I'm stoned i just sit down and with my pals and laught our brains out

But i do sometime (not much) go for a run when I had alota coffe to go with it....

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 2:57 pm
by gryffindorwhore
oh man i'd love to try that! but i just know i'd fucking kill myself.
i'm pretty unbalanced on trampolines when i'm straight.
Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 9:25 pm
by Big Paz
LMAO
amazing idea!
Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 12:47 am
by Azim
i got baked and went on a trampoline, i could do backflips with a twist, every time, no matter how wrecked i got. it was so good, Keep Smoking

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 4:21 pm
by cryptoboy14
hey puff what part of NJ do you live in i am going to wildwood this summer

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 1:43 am
by Weedguru Higher
Wow! That must be awesome. Like a real wicked feeling of flying through the air.....coool. But I suppose the problem is landing right?
Posted: Fri May 30, 2003 7:03 pm
by Luke
once i went to this guys house and he had a huge one outside... i knew what i needed to do. i went home and got my weed, came back, and hada fucking insane time,.
Posted: Fri May 30, 2003 10:03 pm
by weedguru_badass
We used to have trampolining in school and we always had much more fun when we smoked first!

And J if ur visitin here mate u remember that? My mate J was a fuckin nutter when he had a j before. he has flewn off the tramp many times but he did some well funny stuff on there.
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:59 pm
by MakaveliThaDon
almost every time i get ripped i go jump and do double bakc flips and shit and im fine silly ass hoes
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:16 am
by Caro
Oh man...I braffed myself so bad on a trampoline once when I was high. We did that thing where 3 people bounce you really high, well there was an accident while I was 12 feet in the air, coz we had too many ppl, and instead of landing on the trampoline when I came down, I landed so hard right...on....some...guy's...balls. I sprained my ankle on that guy's balls. It hurt soooooo fucking bad and took like 3 weeks before I could even walk on it. I can't remember what ever happened to that guy's balls, or if they were ok....
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 4:02 am
by pothead_jaime
dont do that when ur drunk either... i sprained my ankle so bad i couldnt walk for two days... also if that happens to you dont try and suck it up and walk on it... it doesnt work or help...