Björk...what a mystery...

Hip-hop, house, happy hardcore - what do you listen to?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
rane9
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 3:14 am
Contact:

Björk...what a mystery...

Post by rane9 »

do you know who Björk is?...i hope so!...she is the best to get stoned too....no shittin' about it!....her bass and electronica beats make your ears go WILD!!!
rane9
TuRkiSh ToKeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:44 am
Location: California
Contact:

yea, bjork is awsome

Post by TuRkiSh ToKeR »

Bjork the album homogenic, trippy shit man! i love her
keeney
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:55 am
Contact:

Post by keeney »

I'm surprised a forum of stoners haven't lapped this thread up, Bjork is the shit.. Her videos are fucked up too
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/keeney/untitled.jpg[/img]
serena
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:03 pm
Location: Lynnwood,WA
Contact:

Post by serena »

oooh i love her music! one of my favorites is oceania.
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

"Hyperballad (icelandic)"
By : Björk

Code: Select all

http://www.miketroiano.com/mp3/hb-icelandic.mp3
"All Is Full Of Love (icelandic)"
By : Björk

Code: Select all

http://www.miketroiano.com/mp3/aifol-icelandic.mp3

HAHAHA prolly just 'bad' songs but daz some links i found quick not really my taste though ..... :lol:


ohhh wtf is this even the same artist here?
keeney
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:55 am
Contact:

Post by keeney »

I love the video for all is full of love.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/keeney/untitled.jpg[/img]
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

The only tune I remember from Bjork is Its oh so quiet
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

tweedle wrote:The only tune I remember from Bjork is Its oh so quiet
Did you ever hear the smurfs version of that? I used to love that when i was like 5.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Yeah, I had both the smurfs albums. One was a christmas special! :lol:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users