How much tobacco do you put in your spliffs?

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

How much tobacco do you put in your spliffs?

3/4 of tobacco , 1/4 weed (duh.)
1
2%
50/50
9
20%
3/4 weed , 1/4 tobacco
14
32%
PURE weed only mon!
20
45%
 
Total votes: 44

plaster
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2003 1:02 am
Location: Quebec
Contact:

How much tobacco do you put in your spliffs?

Post by plaster »

:?
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

usually 3/4 weed, 1/4 tobacky.
Azzmeister
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2003 5:54 pm
Location: shite little village in dorset
Contact:

Post by Azzmeister »

usually about 3/4 weed, 1/4 tobacco, but more tobacco if im smokin sliddies.
weedguru_badass
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:44 pm
Location: Is hell smokey?*?*? (8-S)
Contact:

Post by weedguru_badass »

If I'm smoking something really nice and let's face it i don't really smoke much else just lately then i might go for a 50/50 mix but some solids that dont burn well I might use a little more baccy and jus plain old bush (burns well but aint too strong) I would almost certainly go for a 3/4 weed 1/4 baccy mix.
But I more often smoke pipes n bongs n stuff now than spliffs and that is of coarse 100% weed (most of the time) so I do a little of them all!! :D

Remember my stoner friends Rolling is an art form!!
And a spliff aint just for christmas :lol:

So chong people :twisted:
./B_A_D_A_S_S\.

Reality is an illusion brought on by lack of weed!!! merely a crutch for the weaker of us :evil:
puffpuffpass
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:20 pm
Location: East Bumblefuck NJ
Contact:

Post by puffpuffpass »

i go wit da 3/4 weed... i like to get ripped...i mean RIPPED so i don't wanna have to smoke 5 jays u know so i make um mad strong instead

peace :spliff:
But could it be a grand joke
A puff of smoke
Yes it's but a great day
To know the way
Don't you see the huge clouds go flying by
Don't you know
Deep down we all are butterflies
Tweek_1984
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2003 2:37 am
Contact:

Post by Tweek_1984 »

prolly go 50/50 in the UK.

maybe even 1/4 of weed. I hate tobacco though.

I'm pissed off tonight coz I cant egt hold of any weed. My hookup has dropped out of uni, so I'm gonna have to find another SOMEHOW. Fucking Wanker.
User avatar
lisa_is_stoned
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2003 12:44 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Contact:

!

Post by lisa_is_stoned »

I just use... 1/2 a cig... n then, make sure the baccy is covered, n mix it about abit with a pokey.
U can't really put too much weed in.... unless it's mixed well wit the baccy.... or it will side burn to fuck!


keep smokin..... :spliff:
Pics of me n the girls gettin caned;

http://photos.yahoo.com/lisa_is_stoned
Guest

Post by Guest »

What's the difference in using 100% weed, than using weed and tobacco? Wouldn't adding the tobacco increase chances of getting lung cancer?
Guest

Post by Guest »

it weakens the strength so you can slowly build up, and makes it last longer, otherwise you'll use up too much weed and it's not as enjoyable as going slowly up and up and up... and yes it increases the risk of lung cancer, but not significantly 8) keep smokin that shit
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

and that would be my post there ^^^^ :roll:
weed_smokin_chick
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2003 2:02 am
Contact:

Post by weed_smokin_chick »

Thanks for the reply. I'm fenna roll me a joint tonight. I aint sure how its gonna come out cuz i've only rolled 1 joint before and it was aight, but it wasnt that great. For a while, I've been chiefing offa my momma's roaches she leaves around the house, lol
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

weed_smokin_chick wrote:For a while, I've been chiefing offa my momma's roaches she leaves around the house, lol
damn, ur lucky, ur mums a stoner? :lol:
powerpuffgurl
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 4:33 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: How much tobacco do you put in your spliffs?

Post by powerpuffgurl »

plaster wrote::?
:lol: :lol: 8) :lol: 8) :lol: 8) 8) 8) :roll: :!:
power puff girl
powerpuffgurl
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 4:33 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by powerpuffgurl »

ur mom is cool 8)
power puff girl
weed_smokin_chick
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2003 2:02 am
Contact:

Post by weed_smokin_chick »

If you think that's cool, my dad is in jail for attempting to sell weed, plus he was smokin it, and my mom's last boyfriend sold weed and he taught me how to roll and how to inhale the smoke. I don't get a lot of weed, but I go to a school where half the people sell weed, so I got connections. Dammit, I'm so high right now I can't even type right, lol.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users