Page 1 of 2

weedguru asmodeus....

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 10:36 pm
by Fraz
I see your from yorkshire, me too... where bouts... we shud meet for a smoke :D

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 10:39 pm
by herbal stu
Yo dood we all plannin on meetin anyways just a matter of when and where :P

oh and dya should go get an avatar I given u seeds boi use em!

.

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:44 pm
by Fraz
aha ty buddy :D

thats cool we are meeting...

how old r u?

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 1:43 am
by Tlicious
If fraz is a cop then i'm gonna be pissed :x

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 2:03 pm
by herbal stu
lol aye I am 18 Fraz btw. and dude I only meet others in crowded places with a m8 with no stash on me I leave it sumwhere in the vicinity so I can pick it up if ya check out :P so u can be a cop for all I care yo!

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 2:24 pm
by weedguru tom
fuck it if he is then just mug the cop

.

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:23 pm
by Fraz
haha :lol:

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:44 pm
by TokeSmoke
I need to leave the states and come here you all talk while I'm high.....that'd trip me out. I need to find me a girl with a nice british or austrailian accent to melt me every time she talks and to trip out on.

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:01 pm
by weedguru tom
hehe yea, but with me i prefer women talking like american ? mmmmmm actually fuck it a feminem russian accent >=]

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:05 pm
by TokeSmoke
Oh I like my state-side girls too.....but the accents definitely get the right buttons pressed right offhand...

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:10 pm
by weedguru tom
in hand for them =p

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:15 pm
by TokeSmoke
tom wrote:in hand for them =p
if they grab it, I won't pull away! :P

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:17 pm
by weedguru tom
aint it just haha

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:18 pm
by Tlicious
so herbql $tu is fraz? WTF this is weird

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:49 am
by herbal stu
yo dood I aint Fraz! u one confused mutha!