I don't know where to start with this...
Moderator: Moderators
-
noeticblues
- Casual toker

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:05 pm
- Location: Chicago and/or Dallas
- Contact:
I don't know where to start with this...
I was a recent recipient of a certain amount of weed as a gift. I have smoked many a bowl and joint in my time, but beleive it or not have never gotten to know any of the technicalities of any of it. I don't know what to do with it. As a female with many smoking friends I have relied on my (usually guy) friends to roll, pack the bowl, purchase, etc. My friend Danny grows his own and just gave me some. I know not to use the stems, that it is heat that releases the THC, and that female plants are the best, and that's about it. I feel retarded...somebody help me!
- Do I smoke the leaves, or the little bud looking things?
- How can I tell if it needs any preparation (cleaning, etc)
- How can I tell how much I actually have? (I have a picture of it)
Noeticblues
- Do I smoke the leaves, or the little bud looking things?
- How can I tell if it needs any preparation (cleaning, etc)
- How can I tell how much I actually have? (I have a picture of it)
Noeticblues
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
Welcome to the forums! I like your name - you must be a student. I have the noetic blues bigtime! lol.
If you see any seeds, don't smoke those.
If you see any seeds, don't smoke those.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
- Shinebox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 358
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
- Location: I cant remember
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
noeticblues
- Casual toker

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:05 pm
- Location: Chicago and/or Dallas
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
I go to a Jesuit University too! Er, you may come upon some posts of mine rambling about the bizzare communal behavior of the Jesuits. I study philosophy and theology too (.......it's a conspiracy) what's your major? I know I said it before but welcome to weedguru!
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
noeticblues
- Casual toker

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:05 pm
- Location: Chicago and/or Dallas
- Contact:
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
what exactly is beside it? If I knew what it was that its compared to I could tell. a stick of gum? At this pointI say it just looks like a gram.if not a little less....maybe a little more....but right at!noeticblues wrote:Ok, here goes:
Yey, I think it worked, but the picture is really tiny!
we need to make you a guru, so that you'll be right at home! any pics of YOU? you're just in time for the contest...!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
-
noeticblues
- Casual toker

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:05 pm
- Location: Chicago and/or Dallas
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
not by much if it is.....9.5mm wrote:That's less than a gram, unless its real dense.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users