why dont chicks like me

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

why dont chicks like me

Post by clashcityrocker »

haha im not ugly am i?!

Actually it also seems that all the girls at school im interested in only go for the stupid guys or assholes... :roll:
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
BOOL
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 4:53 am
Location: Victoria BC
Contact:

Post by BOOL »

Maybe its because you talk to your internet friends about how girls dont like you :D jk jk and yes it seems all girls go for the rich self-absorbed fuckhead jock :evil: :evil: :evil:
Sailing the TH Sea
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

i havent seen BOOl post in a while
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
BOOL
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 4:53 am
Location: Victoria BC
Contact:

Post by BOOL »

IIIIIIIIIIIII'mmmmmmmmmm back, my comp fucked out on me for a while, Im glad somebody noticed :D
Sailing the TH Sea
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

yeha BOOL was a cool a poster still is ofcourse but when i was first here i remember him, yeah there is a couple dickrods here now man you'll notice em they cause so much shit in the forums man
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

BOOL is vegan too! Aren't you still, man?

and CSR - how can you ask such a subjective question without posting a pic of yourself? 8)
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Post by Shinebox »

my freind just got a girl freind, ( i know shes gonna dump his ass right after football season is over) and now he wont even let me go anywhere near her! so mebye in some cases, girls make an asshole out of a guy.
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

aye, it seems 2 b the way of the world :P

Im OK atm, cos ive found the nicest girl ever :oops: :oops:
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

I used to go for all the assholes n pricks...but then I finally realized...that their assholes n pricks. Ha. I think every boyfriend except one were huge ass pricks. Now..my style of dudes are skaters, snowboarders, bmxers, quaders, dirtbikers, and snowmobiliers, heehee 8)
But just to know some of the gurl better. Also, there's never a time when someone doesn't have a crush on u, someone always does, u just don't know it. No matter who u r, what u look like, what u act like, they just might be too shy to show their feelings.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

omg that shit always happerns you find out like years later though, i did about 3 girls i knew very well ;/ i dont speak to 2 them anymore cuz i went out with one of em and she gets jelous
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

midnight_toker69 wrote:Now..my style of dudes are skaters, snowboarders, bmxers, quaders, dirtbikers, and snowmobiliers, heehee 8)
I thought you said you stopped dating assholes?
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

^ guess that makes me a asshole... haha
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I'm with someone almost a decade older than me... young guys, the skaters, the partiers...I'm sorry but most of them are just not boyfriend material...they're cute but do you want someone who's cute and will fuck your friend and dump you, or someone with a career and all of that shit in their past, someone who wants a relationship. Older men all the way/
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

I would never fuck my girlfriends friend! But yeah, the whole career thing is not working right now... :lol:
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I would fuck my girlfriends friend. I have on several occasions actually. Mind you, my gf was there, too.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users