Page 1 of 2
biggest or best joints
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:39 pm
by Dopeman
wotz the biggest joint uve eva rolled or mabey the best?
8 incher
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 8:16 pm
by SpliffStoner
I rolled an 8-inch joint with my friends, not big at all compared to what I have seen other people do, but no one else has posted anything.
Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:59 pm
by Badass
Biggest i ever rolled was around 18 inches. Bloody hard to do and wasnt too good a smoke either. I stick to 3 papers now.
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 7:34 pm
by Duh
The biggest I ever rolled was about 12 inches.
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:31 am
by sparkz
i rolled a 12" rizla l plate the other day...so about 13 inches in total....i was kained...lol
Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:00 am
by weedguru tom
about 30cm
Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:25 pm
by LiGhTuP
Damn you guys, most I've rolled is like two skins...tho I'm more of a chronic bongsmoker

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 7:01 pm
by Tarential
LiGhTuP wrote:Damn you guys, most I've rolled is like two skins...tho I'm more of a chronic bongsmoker

Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 9:11 am
by Midnight Toker
Probably about 13/14 inches. It was a slow burner too and took three of us about 45 minutes to smoke, got us all rinsed.
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 7:42 am
by tankooo1
i dont have any ones that size that i can tell you about, but there is one that me and my bro made that was the BEST. we used 3 papers end to end and fill it FAT. then we lined it with honey, sprinkled grinder resin on top all around it, and lit up! took about 10 minutes to burn for 3 of us. man was it good though...
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:25 am
by j
I ones made one with 6 filters, it was made with 4 papers. It was as thick as a fat cigar, the length was only about 15 cm but the thickness made all up for it.
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:20 am
by GodHand Kronix
Stick to bongs and blunts, myself...
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:24 pm
by GAZ
Me and two mates rolled a 14" coned joint. it was about 1.5/2" fat at the end though.very mashed. took well over half an hour for 3 of us to smoke which was cool.
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:56 pm
by Welcome To Death Row
The Way I Roll My Joints Is To....
1. spread the baccy out
2. Grate the solid down with a cheese grater
3. pour it in eavinly
4. Crumble some biggger bits in without using the grater
5. pour that in evenly
6. Roll it up
7. Put a nice smooth tokin roach in there
8. Tooooke Up
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:24 pm
by Midnight Toker
halfbaked wrote:The Way I Roll My Joints Is To....
1. spread the baccy out
2. Grate the solid down with a cheese grater
3. pour it in eavinly
4. Crumble some biggger bits in without using the grater
5. pour that in evenly
6. Roll it up
7. Put a nice smooth tokin roach in there
8. Tooooke Up
That's a strange way to do it. I put the roach in first and roll it with the roach in, i don't spread it evenly, i cone the baccy and the puff to get more in a joint and a nicer shape. And i sure as hell don't use a cheese grater for puff, i just burn it off the lump. The puff i get goes to dust in my fingers anyway, so there's not really much need in a cheese grater.
Plus this is a biggest spliff thread, not a how do you roll thingy.