Page 1 of 2

Please tell my friend....

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 4:58 am
by Weedhead
I keep telling my friend, but he won't believe me, so can a couple please please confirm an answer to this question;

When you get high and lose short-term memory, how long does it last ( does it only last during the time you are high)?

Thanks!! I'm just trying to get an answer without posting the answer in here to prove to him. Thanx!!

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:17 pm
by puffpuffpass
hmmmm i never lost my short term memory but it looking at my m8s it seems it is most severe at the bigging of the high but will last the whloe time but will weaken as time goes by

peace :spliff:

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 7:19 pm
by weedguru_badass
what exactly do you mean?

Do you mean

:idea: When u are high and you lose your stm do the memories come back to you when u come down.

Or

:idea: When u are high and you lose your stm do you does it actually affect your stm after u've come down?

One!

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 4:41 pm
by big rob
short term memory is effected even when not high. everything returns to normal after a while though.

Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 5:00 am
by White Widower
true, big rob. when you get stoned you fell on top of the world but you can still remember stuff easy the "memory loss" occurs along time after you have been high.

cheers.

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 2:35 am
by clashcityrocker
Well, I don't forget things when I'm high.. I guess I just have a good memory?

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 2:07 am
by Azim
yeah either that or ya just not getting stoned enough, hahaha. nah just kidding man ya probably do have good memory or something, i know for a fact that i dont. Keep Smoking :spliff:

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 3:57 pm
by EasyB
when im high i just forget things.. like i cant really remember how long and for what.. see you just cant remember some things. but you can remember TINY DETAILS.. and shit.. it all depends on the person.. see i cant remember what i cant remember so thats pretty fucked

!

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 10:55 pm
by lisa_is_stoned
Hav u eva woke up in the mornin... n then, things from the night b4 start coming back to u.... Blags head....

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:39 am
by Stoner
yeah fuck face :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 2:37 am
by new_smoker
If u drink milk (ALOT) then ur buzz is killed and u can Remeber everything... that's how it is for me.. but i havent been smokin long

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 11:14 am
by Born of Fire
milk don't kill my buzz, nothin can except for a really sharp panic like my parents comin up the driveway when I'm enjoying a joint, or when someone shouts COPS down at the lake when I'm rolling around on the grass 8) but then it's not a full buzz-kill anyway, just sorta clears the fog, if you know what I mean

Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 8:20 pm
by Weedguru Higher
During the high some people tend to loose their memory temporarily. They just forget where they put stuff etc... Prolonged short term memory loss could result from excessive smoking. The brains cells being affected are the ones that control short term memory. But hey, don't sweat it, never heard of anything severe. :roll:

Set It Straight

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 6:59 am
by I3luntoLoGisT
k..... You Do Lose Short Term Memory and The Brain Chemical Seratonin Which Gives U Memory. While Smoking Your Seratonin Levels Go Down. Causing You To Lose Your Memory. If You Quit For About A Month Your Seratonin Levels Will Go Back Up and Your Memory Will Return But It Always Come Back So Smoke It Up = ) When I get Stoned I Just Forget Where i Place Things How About You All.

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:35 am
by Born of Fire
I just hate forgetting where I put my stash, that's probably my only other buzz-kill I can think of 8)