Page 1 of 4
Adderall
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:39 pm
by puffpuffpass
any of yall fuck with adderall i like it.. gives my an affect like speed but it also gives my these sweet deep thoughts....
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:22 am
by StickyHeds
Adderall is crucial, i take 30 mg every morning and it helps me focus in school and it just makes me think alot more and do things more throughly creating a better result.
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:03 pm
by MeZzRizLa
i took adderall once in school and i took notes in class super fast and i was actually focused...it felt like speed to me...it was kinda kool...

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:57 pm
by LiGhTuP
Yeah, that'd be useful, specially with some of my teachers that blurt stuff out reallllllllllllllllllllly fast.
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:35 pm
by Tokin42
MeZzRizLa wrote:i took adderall once in school and i took notes in class super fast and i was actually focused...it felt like speed to me...it was kinda kool...

no shit adderall is a form of speed
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:13 pm
by Tarential
Not so much a form of speed. They are both stimulants, and they are both amphetamines. They are very different in many other ways, however - enough that Adderall shouldn't really be counted as a form of speed.
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:26 pm
by I AM ADAM
how is adderall NOT speed? adderall is pure amphetamine salts.........the term speed includes amphetamines, methamphetamines, and dextroamphetamines.
thus, adderall IS speed
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:32 pm
by Tarential
You know as well as I that the technical definition of a word is not always the way the word is used. Speed is generally meant to mean the meth-amphetamines used so much on the street.
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:45 am
by StickyHeds
Nah Adderall is speed, just not a very strong type. Smoke on adderall, i do it everyday, its so much better.
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:35 pm
by belgianwaffle
i've been taking adderall and other forms of it since i was in 3rd grade. i stopped taking it recently though cause it would always make me feel anxious/nervous and i wouldn't eat or sleep. but i did do my work with 110% effort put into them. i guess it's not that bad if you do it once and awhile, but also be aware that you CAN get hooked on them. just be careful
Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:53 am
by the mac
belgianwaffle wrote:i've been taking adderall and other forms of it since i was in 3rd grade. i stopped taking it recently though cause it would always make me feel anxious/nervous and i wouldn't eat or sleep. but i did do my work with 110% effort put into them. i guess it's not that bad if you do it once and awhile, but also be aware that you CAN get hooked on them. just be careful
Can get hooked? Your perants had you hooked on it you should know lol.. man i wish my perants were like that.. "here boy, take some drugs and go trip out in preschool.. Try the swings!" lol
Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:54 pm
by belgianwaffle
i wish it were that way lol, it's anythign but a trip. dunno bout yall, but for me, it feels like being trapped. not a pleasant feeling at all
Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:28 am
by StickyHeds
Dude, adderall is great and everything but I highly advise that you dont try it, I just realized today that Im addicted and have been for awhile. I take 30 mg (which I believe is the highest dosage it comes in. [the orange capsules]) every morning and I am anxious/nervous all day and I have lost 60 lbs. I swear. I used to be fat and I started taking them because when I was on them I never wanted to eat. Then I figured out that they make me concentrate so I started using them to get good grades and now I cant stop. It's as if I dont take it, then life sucks, but if I do, then I am much more chill and focused.
Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:42 am
by belgianwaffle
in my opinion, adderall should be taken once in awhile, not on a daily basis. you'll get addicted very fast that way. i'm lucky i didn't like it or i might be hooked today.
Most out of it...
Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:58 am
by Nasty Pants McGee
Which method of injesting it would get you the most hight? I know people who snort it, but I know a friend who takes it for ADHD er some shit and considered slanging it at school.