Page 1 of 2
european style american style
Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 4:04 am
by pookie
why do you guys in europe smoke tobacco with your weed, only time we do that is with blunts, roll a joint with just weed
Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 4:56 am
by White Widower
well i like to mix weed and tobacco cos it goes alot further and on my opinion it makes the smoke taste better and smoother but sometimes it is just better to have pure weed.
cheers.
Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 5:59 pm
by jonny cockeral
well here (newcastle) to my knowledge most people smoke cannabis resin not skunk so in order to smoke j's you hav to add something that will burn without holding a lighter on i.e. tobaco or skunk but that would cost more.
Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 6:16 pm
by Tweek_1984
I can get hold of skunk down in manchester and I just dont understand how you yanks can roll a joint with just weed in. I mean, first of all, the amount you'd go through you'd have to be rich, and secondly, I enjoy smoking a joint and tobacco makes it burn slowly.
Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 9:32 pm
by jonny cockeral
true. am no rich bitch

Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 9:37 pm
by jonny cockeral
maybe by weed he means skunk at least thats what i was told about yanks.

Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 12:37 pm
by Daddy
Tweek....
You cant get holdof skunk in manchester brother what are you doing...
In manchester there are plenty of places to score great SK (under my bed he he)
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 1:01 pm
by Weedguru Anex
I don't put any crap in my joints tvm
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 8:51 am
by The Venal Marijuana God
joints with tobacco are gay use resin or skunk but put tobacco on the bottom of your list.
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 3:45 pm
by stick969
Most of the people here in canuck land roll with just straight weed I have a couple of buddies that like to put tobacco in joints but usually only when the bud is a bit damp and won't burn properly
Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:47 am
by IlovePurPleHaZe
All my joints or blunts usually blunts are all weed here in America. I think that is just a European thing. Someone said sumtin bout bein rich roll only weed.. Is it that expensive over there. I get dro in America like 30 an 8th(3.5g) and regular I can get ounces for 45-50 US dollars..
Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:50 am
by tweedle
yeah you can get your 8th but how many spliffs do you get out of it? i bet we get more and still as high
Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:56 pm
by IlovePurPleHaZe
Normally two blunts and a joint; you can smoke on a blunt of this purple 3 diff.. times and get stoned everytime..
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:06 pm
by astramasta
a quart of skunk in england lasts most people about 25 joints id say.
whereas americans who roll blunts probably only get about 4-5

if u ask me the europeons are the smart ones

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:27 pm
by tweedle

quarters dont really last tho