Giving free seeds away!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
street pharmacist
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:59 pm
Contact:

Giving free seeds away!

Post by street pharmacist »

I have found no more use for my seeds so if any neewbies need seeds to show of personalotays just ask.
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

er i dont exactly NEED them depending which way you look at it, but i had my eye on 1 of those green bongs... oh and a flag :D .
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
User avatar
chiggy chong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:26 pm
Location: SIDBURY DEVON ENGLAND

Post by chiggy chong »

alright dude could you send sum seeds this way:D as im saving up for a green bong thanxs :D :D
HERBING IT 24/7
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

no thanx
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

Hench thanks, im gonna buy sum cool shit :D
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
limit
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:53 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by limit »

Gday, I wouldn't mind some for a bong :)
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/slybert_cruz/keirasig.jpg[/img]
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

What makes you think i'm gonna whore myself to you for a couple of online message board currency? haha j/k... I dont really need any seeds though.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
Hoglet
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:57 pm
Location: Wandering.
Contact:

Post by Hoglet »

We can get things with the seeds?I need to go investigate more.
User avatar
Hoglet
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:57 pm
Location: Wandering.
Contact:

Post by Hoglet »

I am a long way off getting anything.How do you get seeds?Help i'm a pauper.
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

Make posts and get seeds, people can give you them aswell. Then you go to the shop link at the top of the page and buy stuff.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
User avatar
Hoglet
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:57 pm
Location: Wandering.
Contact:

Post by Hoglet »

Ok I will throw a few compliments around and tell my stories of my life risking animal rescues,when I think of some.Cheers.
User avatar
silly_billy3000
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:29 pm
Location: GOOD OLD UK
Contact:

Post by silly_billy3000 »

Seeds Seeds Seeds Seeds Seeds Seeds.

Heehehehehehehehehhehehe.

:lol::spliff:
"What Am I Talkin about?"
"I dunno. I'm not listening anyway" hahaha
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010016.JPG[/img]
User avatar
Hoglet
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:57 pm
Location: Wandering.
Contact:

Post by Hoglet »

Thats a nice picture.Did you know I once saved a drowning seal?
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Hoglet yo u got 500 seeds in the bank courtesy of Herbal $tu Loans 0% APR permanently!!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

omg wtf, I need seeds so I can get a sig please.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users