what color seeds
Moderator: Moderators
- Kottonmouth
- Casual toker

- Posts: 61
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 12:50 am
- Contact:
what color seeds
What color seeds are ones that will germinate. I heard a rumor that it should be a dark seed? I get seeds in my bag every now and then and im wondering if anyone of them will grow. I'm not really planning on growing but i will if i don't have to hunt for seeds online or something.
Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly!
-
gates
- Bonghead

- Posts: 126
- Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2003 7:20 pm
- Location: wisconsin
- Contact:
i think that the seeds should be a dark color or atleast they were the only ones that sprouted for me but you should still try them all becuase sometimes one plant dies or one seed doesnt sprout and then you have to wait another week or so to get back to where you were in the first place
-just throwing in my 2 cents
-just throwing in my 2 cents
-
flynn
-
chobit2004
- Casual toker

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:37 am
- Contact:
y0
Kick ass!! WOOT WOOT WOOT!!! I just got a bunch of black seeds in my bag
my only problem is i wanna grow it in seccret and i live with my parents
any suggestions?
my only problem is i wanna grow it in seccret and i live with my parents
any suggestions?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users