Page 1 of 1

OK, so here's my problem...

Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:40 pm
by chicadee
I've only ever gotten my pot from friends before - never had to purchase it. It always comes in dried little green crumbly balls that are perfect for my one-hitter (yeah, I know bongs are better, but they're just not practical for me). So I had to purchase some today, and it doesn't even remotely resemble what I'm used to so I have no fucking clue what to do with it :?
It's not completely dry, and it's all loose - like still on the stem - not compacted like what I'm used to. It's stinking the place up too, which I'm not too impressed with :roll:
Do I just put this in some paper and leave it? How long till it's smokable? Can I dry a little in my wood dug-out? Is there any way to make a small amount usuable within a couple of hours (without the oven or microwave)? How does one get it in the hard little crumbly balls that I am used to?
Help please!

Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 9:52 am
by LiGhTuP
Hmm, I'll help you out. You're pots a little wet, so you need to get it to dry out, so you smoke it properly. Get a brown paper bag and put it in there, fold it over and leave it in a draw, or some place similar. It'll dry out in a day, two at the max. If you really wanna smoke now, you can put some in the microwave for short burts of 10 seconds until its dry. It'll be harsh though. My advice, wait for a bit, you'll have potent sweet smelling bud. As for breaking it up, crumble it with your fingers, some people use a blade even.

Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 8:36 pm
by Harmony
Or you could have just bought better bud..... It may be sticky not wet if wet then dry it out. If it smells alot that is good.

Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 9:13 pm
by CardHore
yeah dude if it smells really string thats a good thing dont complain!

edit

haha! i wrote string, strong* im a spoon :lol:

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:06 am
by Sir Smoke A Lot
yeah like i thought this shit was really cheap shit one time, and i bought it anyway(desperation) and while it was in my pocket...i could fuckin smell it as if it was in my face, it was so wonderful...i took it out, sat down in the lunch room and layed it on the table and smelled/looked in amazment while it reeked up the table...i love dank bud

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:56 am
by th3rdeye
Smoke nuthin but the best. 8)

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:24 pm
by Sir Smoke A Lot
hell yeah dude, but heres a question, why wouldn't you..if i dont have enough money to buy good dank, i dont buy it at all because most likely my friends have some and we all share...i dont buy shwagg unless its like real good, and ive yet to see good shwagg here in st. louis kids here sell "shwagg" and all i is, is a bag of seeds mainly... :roll:

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:16 am
by tankooo1
lay it out on a piece of paper by a sunny place in a warm room. thatll dry anything out in 6 hours :D

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:01 pm
by chiggy chong
yeah dude get a plain a4 peace of paper and put it on that then leave it to dry on the windowsil i left a 1/4 there for 3 days once dry as fuck crumbled at the slightest touch pokyest bud in the area tooo yummy :D :D :) :evil: :twisted: :lol: :D :D

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:37 pm
by Happyhour420
There is a differance between good damp and bad damp.

if its too damp to smoke, its bad.
if its a tad damp, and burns good, smoke happy!

I like the way slightly damp cheeb burns and how the smoke feels in your mouth. It burns slower and I like packing bowls with it!

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:09 pm
by weedguru tom
the more damp it is, the more your bein` ripped off when your buying it.

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:21 pm
by Weedguru Cusmar
no, it just means it's probably homegrown and that huevers groin it sucks and are too impatient to dry it properly. u'll get just as stoned as wen it's dry it's just harsher.

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:53 pm
by Happyhour420
I find that damper buds in my town bust out more than dryer buds do.

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:55 am
by weedguru tom
if its wet it make sit weigh more, so you get less

Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:48 am
by seedy fella
weedguru tom wrote:if its wet it make sit weigh more, so you get less
haha well then i gettin value for money cos mine r dry as phuck and shmells such good plx