Page 1 of 1
Problem with smoking hash oil
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:54 pm
by emcee70
The problem is that whenever this particular oil gets hot, it doesnt really smoke or melt, just gets hard. I've tried smoking it off the tip of a cigarett; no go. I've also tried doing silver bullets(putting a drop in some tinfoil and rolling it into a ball) but I just kinda got the taste in my mouth but no smoke, and finally I did blades, which was a complete waste of time, the oil just smeared on the blade and didnt smoke, no matter how hot the blades were. So are there any other techniques I can use that'll work?
Thanks
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:17 pm
by Weedguru Cusmar
i've only smoked it once in a joint with bud in it, that worked very well

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 8:06 pm
by Caro
I think the problem is with your oil, friend. Perhaps it isn't very good.
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:23 pm
by herbal stu
I thought that too Caro but I would also suggest the mixing it with some nice hash and hittin it thru the old vbong

Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 9:33 pm
by emcee70
Yeah the oil itself is probably shitty, oh well I got it free with an ounce
I'm probably gonna use the rest and line my joints with it to see how that works
Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 9:44 pm
by CardHore
Well its got to work someone way as otherwise why would people bover buying and selling it neh?