Page 1 of 3
Fucking noob ass question I need answered..
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:06 am
by Ryan
Sorry for the dumbass question but:
Do they card you when you buy rolling papers at the gas station or whatever. I really need some papers but Im only 16 I don't want to find out when I get there that you ahve to be legal to buy em
THANKS!
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:09 am
by Substance G
If they do, then buy a pack of Winterfresh... take the wrapper, peel the foil off, and the paper can be used to roll with. That's all I use.

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:12 am
by Ryan
DaGiNoBinO wrote:If they do, then buy a pack of Winterfresh... take the wrapper, peel the foil off, and the paper can be used to roll with. That's all I use.

rofl I didn't want to mention this but I have been doing that today and yesterday thats funny
But does anyeone really know if they do or not?
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 8:40 am
by Caro
It depends, on where you live, how lazy/cool the attendant is, and on how old you look, I guess....
Basically there's a chance they will card you.
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 8:41 am
by 4*20
Hmm.. depends on where you live
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:04 am
by Weedguru Cusmar
be4 i was old enough to buy fags and stuff the bloke at the shop would only sell me papers not fags coz he knew wot they wer 4

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:12 am
by Beldin
It really just depends on the store and the person, though. And how old you look.
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:57 am
by Mind Terrorist
how old is legal in america then? here in the u.k. the legal age for fags, skins and tobacco-related products is 16. i'm 16 and have i.d. (police proof of age card) so i'm sorted really. god, i've got life sussed! also, the legal drinking age in u.k. is 18 - what is it in america?
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 11:08 am
by Beldin
In the states, the legal age for alcohol is 21. I *think* its the same for tobacco products. Here in BC, the legal age for paraphernalia, alcohol, or tobacco is 19. Yes, they actually sell stuff here that they can't argue is used for tobacco (such as bud busters that catch crystal), hence the reason I used it as a separate category.
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:04 pm
by weedguru tom
my gf was buyin` cigs at 13 in my town no one really cares.
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:38 pm
by kimbo
its all about confidance love, just stroll in and ask for a pack of chewing gum and a pack of rizlas. i have been doing it since i was your age,i'm now a proffesional working mum, imagine how i feel when i ask for a pack of fags, pack of large & small skins . i feel Bloody ancient.
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 3:12 pm
by 4*20
Beldin wrote:In the states, the legal age for alcohol is 21. I *think* its the same for tobacco products.
I've been told tobacco products were 18, but that again might depend on where you live.
Quebec = 18 for everything
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:07 pm
by blazed
in america,
alcohol=21
tobacco=18
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:02 pm
by its_ready
shit here in the uk its like 18 for alcohol n 16 for baccy n ciggies dont fink theres an age limit for skins
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:06 pm
by Ryan
skins aren't tobacco though