Page 1 of 1
pipe idea?
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:25 pm
by Chron-Tron
Ok, you know that femo shit... its like clay and you bake it and it hardens. what if you made a pipe out of all femo, do you think it would work?
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:35 pm
by Propaganda
I'm thinking it would taste REALLY bad..
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:56 am
by Chron-Tron
no man, i dont think this stuff has a taste.
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 1:32 pm
by El_Bristow
lol, thats a class idea, ive got some o dat stuff, im gonna go try it!
(expect me ta post pictures when im finished!)
hope it aint posionous or summin?
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:04 am
by Tripped
you should put the clay in a kiln and heat it and that's makes it all shiny a smooth like glass and you can paint it, but you have to use brown clay. you should look it up cause that's all I know about it.
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:56 am
by Caro
Don't make pipes out of fimo. I tried it when I was a kid, and you end up inhaling fimo fumes. It isn't good.
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 4:29 pm
by Chron-Tron
damn, i need a pipe
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:02 pm
by El_Bristow
arrrgghhh femo fumes, maybe i wont bake this then...
lucky i already have a massive collection of pipes, maybe il make it for the novelty value, if not to use it.
Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:41 pm
by MOTSI
Ive tried it. Dont do it! You'll pass out. Its terrible. You can just make the bowl out of something metal or glass then decorate it with femo clay. Thats what i did. I dont like my pieces to look like metal heaps. I want them to look cool. So when im high i can watch the swirls go round and round.

Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:44 pm
by MOTSI
Actually I was just thinking about the post and i was wondering if it was poisonous. The box says AP non-toxic. But then it says when your baking it dont inhale the fumes. Also the box says do not make bakeware, eatware, or smoking devices. I wish there was a clay that you could use that wouldnt give you cancer. Making your own pipes is way fun. If only there is a way I could do it and live to tell the tale. Oh well. Ill stick to my glass pipes.
Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:46 pm
by MaGiCalPlant420
just go to ur local hardware store like a goodies or something thats what we have here were theres like bolts n stuff and just make one if ur that desprit
Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:48 pm
by MOTSI
I make mine out of thimbles and metal pen casings. Works ok. The thimble gives it a strange taste, but its all good.