OXYCONTIN

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
charlie27
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 11:19 am
Location: uk
Contact:

OXYCONTIN

Post by charlie27 »

Why can't I find a source of oxycontin. Dammit I can get the cheapest steroids and valium, but bugger me if I can get hold of oxycontin (or oxynorm for that matter)! Anyone have any pointers???
flynn

Post by flynn »

wish i knew what you were talking about bro
charlie27
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 11:19 am
Location: uk
Contact:

Post by charlie27 »

You've not heard of oxycontin or oxynorm? oxycodone hydrochloride - hillbilly heroin?

Great stuff, just be careful with it!
flynn

Post by flynn »

not my thing man
Goodtime Slim
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 411
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:45 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Goodtime Slim »

I'm wary of stuff I can't even say :wink:
[img]http://img112.exs.cx/img112/528/d4bhardboiled2.jpg[/img]
Smokin Joe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 248
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 8:29 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by Smokin Joe »

Well, you can always purposely throw yourself down the stairs, try to break your leg and hope you don't kill yourself in the process.

Seriously, though, I don't think Oxy is ever going to be easily accessible again (even for the people who really need it) because of the bad rep it's been getting. Not only that, but it used to be real easy for dealers to knock off a small pharmacy and get a good supply, but, around here at least, the smaller pharmacies don't sell it anymore and the bigger ones have tighter security.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I can get it. :roll:

My ex boyfriend started using it "for fun" two years ago. He's now a junky. When he runs out, he's bedridden. He can't do anything but sweat, puke and shit, for days and days. Not only that, but he says it feels like someone ran over him with a tractor, took a baseball bat to the backs of his legs, sucked his blood out and replaced it with a solution of liquid and glass shards. The second he snorts a line of OC,all that goes away,and he feels"normal".

I wouldn't fuck with Oxycontin if I were you. However, your best bet on scoring some is to make friends with a physically disabled person. That's what he did. Oh, and those pills have a street value of over $80 a piece.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
stoner12
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:45 pm
Location: Ohio, USA
Contact:

Post by stoner12 »

dude i stay away from oxy... my friend rob could always get it and i dont know how the fuck he did it .... all i know is i wont do it cause he got caught selling it in school the one day and got expelled and shit and went to JJC and i just wont do any big shit like that... NO WAY
:::-Jackie-:::
charlie27
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 11:19 am
Location: uk
Contact:

Post by charlie27 »

I totally understand and fully respect you replies. My flat mate lost his lower right leg Thnks to a drink driver and has been taking oxynorm capsules for well over a year and a half now. In hospital he was on intravenous morphine and when released was given oxynorm 10mg, but they (his doctors) are very concerned that he should be gradually taken off them and is now on oxy 5's. This is basically how I have come to enjoy oxynorm (oxycodone hydrochloride) and would like some more for 'recreational' use. I can tell you that I am a user of heroin now and again but I am not a junkie, I take pride in my fitness, I work and I exercise and basically like to enjoy life. If people wish to frown and scowl at me for my habits then so be it, I don't care, I'm happy and I'm healthy!
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

charlie27 wrote:I can tell you that I am a user of heroin now and again but I am not a junkie
Famous last words of a skag head!
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
charlie27
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 11:19 am
Location: uk
Contact:

Post by charlie27 »

lol, agreed... we shall see!!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users