staaaaaaaaaank

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

staaaaaaaaaank

Post by the mac »

this isnt gunna be everyone cuz not everyone smokes joints all the time (like myself) but does anyone else have fingers that always Always ALWAYs seem to stAAAAnk my fingers constantly Reek like chronic.. i can wash em with soap and warm water for 10 minutes (just did) and they still rank like weed lol anyone else seem to have fingers that always seem to smell like bud?
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Guest

Post by Guest »

don't touch me.







lol
:lol:
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

jus.me u dont really mean that now stop trying to get the dude to touch you using the old reverse psyhcology tricks!

Dude I stick to bongs and wouldnt kno but I assume buds the same as tobacco and yes its cos the old smoke gets absorbed into yo skin :P
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

Probably, but i dont really notice it. I always smell of bud anyways.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
CheBob55
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:47 pm
Location: In the clouds of love
Contact:

Post by CheBob55 »

Yes, as well as the dreaded "Yellow Fingers"
One toooooooooke, one toke over the li-i-i-ne
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Midnight this is all a lie wrote:Probably, but i dont really notice it. I always smell of bud anyways.
same
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

yea my hands constantly stink all i smoke is joints and sum blunts and i cnt get the smell off my hand either i dnt really care thou but i kinda does smell a bit :lol: ive had the prob since i stared smoking everyday
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

hmm, when im smoking and after they stink, next day they dont stink anymore, i dont have any wierd color changes on my fingers either

but hey, everybody has his/her own wierd things... right ? :lol:
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

I pretty much never smoke joints, whenever I feel like rolling I just go to chevron and buy a blunt wrap... but for the MOST part I smoke out of my bong and pipe

I dont really smell my fingers a lot :lol: get flavored blunt wraps, they will make your hands smell like mango. or Blueberry.. whatever you get
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Yeah my fingers always smell like the sweet cheeba.
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

BGDetroit wrote:Yeah my fingers always smell like the sweet cheeba.
i dun mind the smell of bud...but i hate da roach smell.... :?
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

yea the roach tends to be the smell i dnt lik
CheBob55
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:47 pm
Location: In the clouds of love
Contact:

Post by CheBob55 »

I hate it when someone makes a bad roach and it gets clogged up with resin, you cant get ther taste out of your mouth for hours.....and it looks nasty too, all black and furry
One toooooooooke, one toke over the li-i-i-ne
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Better your fingers smell like chronic than tobacco. Your fingers probably smell like both, Macky. Ha ha.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

Weedguru Caro wrote:Better your fingers smell like chronic than tobacco. Your fingers probably smell like both, Macky. Ha ha.
:lol: depends the situation actually, id rather smell like tobacco if im goin into class.. so if i blaze and smoke a dart after (IF ha) i usually blow a couple puffs on me if theres no cologne i can get before class. cant get suspended or expelled for smelling like darts.

my fingers do occasionally smell like darts, but usually i wash em and they stink like weed and not smokes anymore hahaha..
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users