Page 1 of 2

Kick-Ass

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:28 pm
by Bubbles
so im watching a cam version of this movie right now and goddamn its an excellent movie. its not a kids show either btw theres actually a ton of swearing and violence and shit.


watched the whole thing now and must say its probably going to be the best movie this year easily.

Re: Kick-Ass

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:49 pm
by wgToonces
I didn't want to see this because of the trailer but it's good a lot of good reviews from people so I think I'll watch it.

Re: Kick-Ass

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:09 am
by (weedguru)scarf
thats a big call man... "best movie of the year easily" ?

Re: Kick-Ass

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:13 pm
by wgToonces
Yeah man, you can't just say shit like that..

Re: Kick-Ass

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:15 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
It seemed like an interesting,funny movie so I'm definitely checking it out soon.

Re: Kick-Ass

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:49 pm
by Bubbles
Toonces wrote:Yeah man, you can't just say shit like that..
well i did, and i stick by my statement. this is an excellent awe inspiring movie and probably one of marvels best, it has the perfect combination of violence and humor and drama to make a good movie.

its not a superhero movie that blows shit up and the main character is there to destroy evil, its just the story of a comic book guy getting caught up in the mobster underworld.

i cant think of a movie so far that compares to it, although Iron Man 2 looks pretty promising.

Re: Kick-Ass

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:56 pm
by Ikku
I thought the trailer looked real shit but maybe not, I've heard only good things. Maybe I'll have to give it a chance

Re: Kick-Ass

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:20 pm
by wgToonces
flyinhigh wrote:
Toonces wrote:Yeah man, you can't just say shit like that..
well i did, and i stick by my statement. this is an excellent awe inspiring movie and probably one of marvels best, it has the perfect combination of violence and humor and drama to make a good movie.

its not a superhero movie that blows shit up and the main character is there to destroy evil, its just the story of a comic book guy getting caught up in the mobster underworld.

i cant think of a movie so far that compares to it, although Iron Man 2 looks pretty promising.
Lol I was kidding.

Re: Kick-Ass

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:13 am
by cutthecashflow
hahaha flying your too much for even me sometimes

Re: Kick-Ass

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:27 am
by Bubbles
cutthecashflow wrote:hahaha flying your too much for even me sometimes

i have no idea what that means, it makes me feel like a kid again though, so i will agree with you.


and Toonces,

Image

Re: Kick-Ass

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:10 am
by cutthecashflow
Just means I like your attitude man, Im going to this tomorrow.

Re: Kick-Ass

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:35 am
by Bubbles
cutthecashflow wrote:Just means I like your attitude man, Im going to this tomorrow.
nice, man. have fun. :rastasmoke:

Re: Kick-Ass

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:12 pm
by J O E
Ikku wrote:I thought the trailer looked real shit but maybe not, I've heard only good things. Maybe I'll have to give it a chance
I thought the exact same thing as most people... after seeing the trailer I was like fuck this movie it looks dumb... but after a friend told me the movie was highlarious and since I have trust in his taste, I watched it...



and let me say Kick-Ass KICKS ASS

Re: Kick-Ass

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:01 pm
by wgToonces
Toonces wrote:I didn't want to see this because of the trailer but it's good a lot of good reviews from people so I think I'll watch it.
Or in other words..
Ikku wrote:I thought the trailer looked real shit but maybe not, I've heard only good things. Maybe I'll have to give it a chance
:P

Re: Kick-Ass

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:39 am
by Ikku
man I'm totally unoriginal :bong: