I made a bong out of a small bottle and a couple things around the house.Basically just stuff u told me to. I dont have any weed at the time but i decided to try one of my cigerates. Well i tried it and it gave me a wicked buzz, I got up but fell back down lol. Cant wait to try it with some real stuff. Well i will right back and let u know how it works.
_______________________
Whats the worse that could
happen?
i usually make a water bong with a pepsi bottla burn a small hole in the bottom part of the bottle then stick a plastic clear pen in the whole make sure air tight and burn a whole in the middle of the back and i but my head of my bowl on top of the pen and light that shit and it goes right threw that cold water cools the smoke down takes out the dabree and holy shit killer hit!
!!!i love bud!!! JAmeS
http://www.psy-sci.com/art/weed%20fractal.jpg
Hey i tried my bong wit weed today. Im getting the nasty taste of plastic and its making me feel sick..I dont think that good lol. Wut can i do to get rid of plastic taste?
Im using a minute made bottle. I dont think the bowl can heat up to hot because it is the metal eye piece from a telescope...But there is plastic on it on the bottom but it doesnt look like it is melting.Heres excatly wut i did.
1. Found a plastic bottle.
2. Poked a hole in it and pulled the pen inards out.
3. Put my metal bowl on.
4. Add water and weed, and smoke.
But like i said im getting a plastic taste and its making me feel quizy. Got any ideas?
just buy a fuckin bong, they work better, taste better and they don't involve pissin' around with about 5 different implements when ya clearly don't have a fuckin' clue what ur doing!!
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
cause a bong filters out some of the shit unlike ur homemade shit.anywayz it much easier and better stone wit no burnin plastic and shit.get me?
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
dude, the eziest and best homemade bong consists out of a small plastic bottle, a pen shaft and a fat joint, just burn 2 holes in the bottle, one on top (shotgun) one below but high enough so u can put some water in, push the shaft thru the lower hole and stick the joint in the other side of the shaft, then just light the joint up and do as u normally do with any bong... worx perfectly with nice buzzes
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.