Creation or Evolution?
Moderator: Moderators
- mena_toker_hey
- Bonghead

- Posts: 210
- Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:37 pm
- Location: Northern Ireland
- Contact:
-
KingPing
- Bonghead

- Posts: 129
- Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 3:09 am
- Location: In a field of Weed
- Contact:
There is opnly one ay to figure shit out about evloution god and other shit that people think about. I would go and eat some shams play some low mildy tripy music and lay there thinking about what you want to think about. You will think about the shit youw anna think it baout so deeply it will hurt your brain. But you do figure something out. about what ever your thinking about.
There's no such thing as legacies. At least, there is a legacy, but I'll never see it
- ginger chain
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 859
- Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
- Location: canada
- Contact:
- ROCCO69
- Bonghead

- Posts: 421
- Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:36 am
- Location: MANCHESTER ENGLAND
- Contact:
- etnies
- Casual toker

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 11:36 pm
- Location: new york city
- Contact:
-
Born of Fire
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1311
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Maybe it's just that we were always here.................there never was a beginning 
Last edited by Weedguru Higher on Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

-
Born of Fire
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1311
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
oh god I hate trying to think about the time/beginning crap when I'm stoned, there's too much to be confused with... uh damn I can't even type proper sentences, I'm too confused trying to work out what was before time or how time was always here... oh god I feel dizzy...weedguru higher wrote:Maybe it's just that we were always here.................there never was a beginning
-
Weedguru Anex
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
- Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
- Contact:
The thing I don't like about the big bang is what happened before. Apparantly it was the birth of the universe. If the universe is everything, how can there have been hydrogen gas there before? And why did it explode? It doesn't just blow up in the vacuum of space for no reason.
I always thought of there being an infinite number of parallel universes with every possible variation on ours for example there will be a universe somewhere where the piece of fluff I just picked off my t-shirt will be red not green, there will be a universe where one molecule in the structure of my computer monitor will be an immesurably small distance in a different direction etc. etc.
As for the question, I don't know what catagory I come under, evolution clearly happens, theres no believing it or not, its either accepting the truth or living in denial but I like to think there is a greater being/race somewhere or other that has/had something to do with us coming into being, there just seems to be too many variables in the evolution of life for it to be total coincodence, even in a universe of infinite variables. I don't know what is there, I don't conform to any organised religeon, they all seem fairly irrelavent and don't seem to like accepting science but I like to think there will be a point where science can't explain any further and some other force comes into play.
I always thought of there being an infinite number of parallel universes with every possible variation on ours for example there will be a universe somewhere where the piece of fluff I just picked off my t-shirt will be red not green, there will be a universe where one molecule in the structure of my computer monitor will be an immesurably small distance in a different direction etc. etc.
As for the question, I don't know what catagory I come under, evolution clearly happens, theres no believing it or not, its either accepting the truth or living in denial but I like to think there is a greater being/race somewhere or other that has/had something to do with us coming into being, there just seems to be too many variables in the evolution of life for it to be total coincodence, even in a universe of infinite variables. I don't know what is there, I don't conform to any organised religeon, they all seem fairly irrelavent and don't seem to like accepting science but I like to think there will be a point where science can't explain any further and some other force comes into play.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
- luckystoner88
- Bonghead

- Posts: 182
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 3:23 am
- Location: maui,hawaii
- Contact:
i dont necciarily believe the big bang therory or do i agree with creation. I think that all the planets and all space matter is all just chemicals and matter taht is controled by "an energy" that is equal to our minds but much more powerful. Like Mind over matter. ~For creation~ i do think the world was created by a superior being or force~ For bang theory~ i think the force caused the big bang and we are just parasites on matter which is part of a whole. But that doesn't mean were not important cause we are part of the energy just in a different form, as the matter of the universe is also part of the energy
- luckystoner88
- Bonghead

- Posts: 182
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 3:23 am
- Location: maui,hawaii
- Contact:
- chiferchild
- Casual toker

- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 12:09 am
- Location: florida and california all summer
- Contact:
- ginger chain
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 859
- Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
- Location: canada
- Contact:
i dont like thinking about the univeres and whats beyond that adn beyond that and that and that.. it just doesnt make sense; it doesnt match up to our science. you know how when there are two mirrors and if correctly positioned parallelishly with each other they just repeat forever it seems? well thats how i see the universe when its hurting my mind. yup.
- c4rdsh4rk_88
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 514
- Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:02 am
- Location: BC, Canada
- Contact:
- marihighness
- Casual toker

- Posts: 84
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 5:58 am
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Contact:
i'm in love with weedguru_animal...lolweedguru_animal wrote:i believe in the existance of something spiritual without a doubt. the mind is something very powerful, the world is so beautiful, our capacity for emotion is amazing, the amount of living organisms is astounding, the way we can dream when our bodies switch off, the coi-incidences in life, deja-vu.
some things in this world are so beautifully constructed that i tend to beleive that some force was or is at work beyond our understanding and perhaps beyond our powers of contemplation.
some things in this world are so fucking nasty, twisted and evil, which lends me to think that there is also something opposite to the beautifully creative force, something negative and bad.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users