How much weed in a blunt?

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
SS Fiend
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:59 am
Location: Califoolya
Contact:

Post by SS Fiend »

then smoke 6 of em. a bunch of small ones work better in groups of 5+. so people dont have to wait an hour to take a hit.
"We don't like broke bitches, We don't like brown weed, We don't hang with snitches, Take police on high speeds."
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

7 blunts out of an 8th is ridiculous, they must be tiny n not packed well..

and saying ud rather have no weed rather then .75 (a nice sized joint) is stupid... i get high smoking a jindi, if u dont u need a hook up with some Good weed :lol:
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Shit, I can't even roll 7 joints out of an 8th.
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

mac wrote:7 blunts out of an 8th is ridiculous, they must be tiny n not packed well..

and saying ud rather have no weed rather then .75 (a nice sized joint) is stupid... i get high smoking a jindi, if u dont u need a hook up with some Good weed :lol:
I live in Florida, what kind of trees do you expect us to have? :) And for the record, I usually throw at least 1.5g in a J anyways..
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Ha! I actually found an American who rolls with kingsize skins!
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:Ha! I actually found an American who rolls with kingsize skins!
(Y) Every time
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Which brand you use? Do you have Smoking skins there? You need smoking skins!
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

I used king size skins. Rizla slims.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users