This might be dumb..when you started rolling good J's

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Satanus0
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
Location: United States, PA
Contact:

This might be dumb..when you started rolling good J's

Post by Satanus0 »

yea this may be dumb or not i dunno, but do you guys remember when you started rolling good J's (when u couldnt roll then just started getting better out of no where and the fuck ups along the way)
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Why?
Satanus0
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
Location: United States, PA
Contact:

Post by Satanus0 »

i was bored when i wrote the topic..i wanted to hear stories
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

It only took me a couple weeks of rolling to really get the habit down, I just never found it as complicated as most people say, but all my friends told me I was a quick learner so it could probably take alot longer.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I wasted quite a few papers in my newbie attempts at rolling joints in the beginning! Damn things would always come out too loose, too packed or too crooked!! Then one day I magically rolled a perfect joint and have had no trouble since.
Image
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

its all about getting your technique down.
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3688
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

Weedguru Higher wrote:I wasted quite a few papers in my newbie attempts at rolling joints in the beginning! Damn things would always come out too loose, too packed or too crooked!! Then one day I magically rolled a perfect joint and have had no trouble since.
Exactly.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
Location: here
Contact:

Post by pirate »

A_Fire_Inside wrote:
Weedguru Higher wrote:I wasted quite a few papers in my newbie attempts at rolling joints in the beginning! Damn things would always come out too loose, too packed or too crooked!! Then one day I magically rolled a perfect joint and have had no trouble since.
Exactly.
same here..started rolling my own way cos i didnt have the hand eye co-ordination to do it "normally"..
My orginal way is a lot easier when rolling in windy conditions or in a car..basically take a roach, paper and roll the paper around the roach. crush weed/ hash and baccy in bowl and then scoop up...
Now i just do it like everybody else...
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com


[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
Psycho
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Masse

Post by Psycho »

To be honest,when i first started off it took me some 2-3 months to do a decent puffing joint.

And after that,another 2-3 months to nail a near-perfect roll,so it depends,its amazingly quick how after 1 day you roll a shit one then bang,you start to become a veteran.Ahhhh those were the amateur dayz :roll:
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

Even since my first ever spiff i have been able to roll a smokeable Zoot. I was as good as my friends were after they had been smoking a year or so and id just started :P Now im even better haha. With the perfect equipment of course... Godd roach book, good green and a fresh pack of OCB Slims (Y)
Satanus0
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
Location: United States, PA
Contact:

Post by Satanus0 »

all my attempts ripped with regualar papers then i just staRted using printing paper about the same time i signed up to WG and they just started coming out perfect

actually if your look somewhere on the spliff pic thread i think i have pictures of rolled tobacco in printing paper then my other ones
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Shit to be honest, I can not remeber when i got the hang of rolling.

I remeber the first place i attempted to roll a J period at, But i dont remeber when i got the hang of it. Meh...
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

Satanus0 wrote:all my attempts ripped with regualar papers then i just staRted using printing paper about the same time i signed up to WG and they just started coming out perfect

actually if your look somewhere on the spliff pic thread i think i have pictures of rolled tobacco in printing paper then my other ones

dood, dont smoke printer paper >.<
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

^ exactly what i was about to say. Its like on harold and kumar when they rip a piece of paper out of a book. I just thought 'what the fuck are you doing'.lol. Ever since my first spliff they've been smokeable. Not pretty, but smokeable.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I still don't roll all that great. I mean it's acceptable and all, its just that I'm so used to hitting up bowls and bongs that I never roll unless I got some lower grade cause I refuse to smoke lower grade bud outta my piece.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users