Death to joints...or my ability to get high

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

When I first started smoking joints I didn't get high off of them, but I think I was toking off of em wrong. These days I love a good fat joint..
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

What I love about joints and blunts is that you can litterally smoke them anywhere. On the way to Holland, in the park, on your way to school etc. I don't see anyone whipping out a bong or a large pipe in the middle of the street :lol:
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

(Y) ^

Quick and convient. Not just sitting down in the middle of town busting some Huge Hooka out to smoke from :lol:

I love Joints and Blunts the most there just the G thing for me..
Satanus0
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
Location: United States, PA
Contact:

Post by Satanus0 »

i like the portablity of a joint, but i wish the dude i normally smoke with would get over smoking in my room so i dont have to go a distance just to toke
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !
Atown_veteraN
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:41 pm
Contact:

Post by Atown_veteraN »

when i usually have a joint im jus like damn this aint gon get me high.
cause imused to smokin blunts. but i always end up gettin high anyway so im straight. joints are fine wit me
ballbusta
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:27 am
Contact:

Post by ballbusta »

yor probly jus puffin them, if you would inhale till you think your gonna die and throw up :spliff:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users