Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?
Moderator: Moderators
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872 Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:
Post
by Tokin42 » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:23 pm
Ok, i've just gotten into rolling. i've got the rolling part down, but when I when i want to close the end it sort of messes up. how do you close your joints?
i want it to look like this, with the twisty thing at the end:
....Buy the Ticket....
.....Take the Ride.....
tweedle
Post
by tweedle » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:26 pm
squeeze it flat and then just roll your fingers and voila
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872 Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:
Post
by Tokin42 » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:33 pm
should i lick it first?
that sounds very wrong...
....Buy the Ticket....
.....Take the Ride.....
tweedle
Post
by tweedle » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:35 pm
Lick It? Ive been doing it for 5 years Its not wrong
Just roll your joint, squeeze the end flat between your thumb and index finger and roll them together
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872 Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:
Post
by Tokin42 » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:43 pm
i meant "should i lick it first" sounds wrong haha
....Buy the Ticket....
.....Take the Ride.....
tweedle
Post
by tweedle » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:46 pm
why would you have to lick it?
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849 Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm
Post
by BUDA » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:56 pm
Wtf it's not rocket science. Ahaha can't seal a joint..
fareak
Casual toker
Posts: 82 Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:18 am
Location: SJ,CA mothafuckaz!
Contact:
Post
by fareak » Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:24 pm
use common sense...dont put weed at the tip, twist, and voila.
dont drink and drive
smoke and fly
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3688 Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:
Post
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside » Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:14 pm
Poke the fat end down, twist the excess paper.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284 Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:
Post
by GAZ » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:20 pm
I dont mean to sound rude but whats goin on wiv that roach? Do you always make your roaches that big? I take it u live in UK cause thats soapbar I spot is it not?
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.
[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
tweedle
Post
by tweedle » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:21 pm
Haha yeah that roach is fucked
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284 Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:
Post
by GAZ » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:24 pm
Its like twice the size it should be.lol. Well twice as big as i'd want my roach anyhow. I dont mean to rip your spliff to pieces but its kinda on the short side too. Prob just cause ur usin fag baccy though. Mine always go well small when I use fag baccy.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.
[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
tweedle
Post
by tweedle » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:28 pm
I normally use fag baccy but when I use rollie its the same size. The roach shouldnt be coming out of the rizla
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279 Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:
Post
by 13laze » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:21 am
What's the problem man?? its easy.
I just use a stapler
tweedle
Post
by tweedle » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:23 am
Bahaha, I really hope that is a joke
Users browsing this forum: No registered users