Weight gain

Chat about sports you watch or partake in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

camerön wrote:does coke make you loose weight :?: i know e does so it made me wonder
I would think that it would make you lose weight. Ever see a fat coke fiend? Most of are like the skin and bones, really sketchy lookin type.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

tweedle wrote:I found these. Are they any good for getting bigger?

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/store ... kfrom=name
I would of thought they would be good. Might get some like that myself. Argos sells protein shakes.lol.

Say I got 75g's of protein a day from protein shakes how quickly would I start to put on weight? Would I notice it almost straight away?
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

^ coke heads do get really skinny
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3688
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

I do plenty of drugs that are supposedly meant to make you skinny... Coke, X, Ket. I haven't gained or lost any noticable weight in a long time.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

^well do you work out regularly and such? and you probably dont do those drugs too often right?
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3688
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

Nah, i don't really do them often, once a week/fortnight. And it's very rare that i put myself through strenuous excercise, though i try to stay as healthy as possible.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

You're probably not constantly snorting lines either...
Get busy living or get busy dying.
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

Say I got 75g's of protein a day from protein shakes how quickly would I start to put on weight? Would I notice it almost straight away?

I will be doing about 30 minutes of weight lifting minimum everyday.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
Courtneylove5000
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:13 am
Contact:

Post by Courtneylove5000 »

coke makes you lose weight cuz it it makes you lose your appetite. if you do it all the time you will definitely get skinny. my stepdad is an addict and he was your typical dad, with the pot belly and all that before he started doing it hardcore. after a few week ( after me and my mom left the house) i hadnt seen him at all and i had to go to the house to pick something up, i wass hocked. his eye were all sunken in and his clothes were hanging off his body. disgusting. i got really scared. i'll never do coke
Texas Girl Livin' in PA
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3688
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

Its a very good buzz, and not a harmful drug, unless you let it rule your life.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

apparently ket use is on the rise here
Cameron.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

How did a weight gain thread turn into a drug thread? Ah well I stick to weed and shrooms
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

camerön wrote:apparently ket use is on the rise here
Yeah i heard that. Its always been kicking around i haven't noticed it being sold more or anything.. But thats what the news said.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

GAZ wrote:Say I got 75g's of protein a day from protein shakes how quickly would I start to put on weight? Would I notice it almost straight away?

I will be doing about 30 minutes of weight lifting minimum everyday.
Try and up that to 45 min to an hour of wieght lifting every other day. your body needs the chance to recover from a workout and thats were protein comes into play, it helps recover your muscle fibers quicker, so your not as fatigued after a workout. You should start noticing results within 2-3 weeks and if you stick with it you will notice drastic changes in 2-3 months.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

so is this like dumb bell excerises?
Last edited by jonny cockeral on Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cameron.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users