noob here.. but why?

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Satanus0
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
Location: United States, PA
Contact:

Post by Satanus0 »

yea i guess i dunno, but im jobless i bum like $10 off my mother for school n i either buy weed or cigarettes(1 pack n other shit or 2)
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Fuck Cigerettes, if your gonna spend that money on something to smoke, make sure its weed
Satanus0
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
Location: United States, PA
Contact:

Post by Satanus0 »

i had a feeling you would say somehting like that, but yea i do agree its just sometime when i plan for weed i seem to have problems with a connection
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Get better hook ups.
Satanus0
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
Location: United States, PA
Contact:

Post by Satanus0 »

yea i obviously need some better ones n more...what i actually need to do is get the number of the actual dealer i get my shit from...its usually "talk/call friend, get there, wait in his house or on his porch, friend take money goes two doors down. come back with weed." thats how it goes for my shit that i like
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Fuck that, say to your friend that you want his number cause your friend could be taking some. I never understand why there is a need for a middle man between friends
Satanus0
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
Location: United States, PA
Contact:

Post by Satanus0 »

he doesnt smoke weed, i know this for a fact...if he did i would probably woulda suspected it, besides im not used to bags that the dude sized so that also helps with me not wondering aobut it
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !
User avatar
bong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
Location: texas
Contact:

Post by bong »

1) eliminate the middleman
2) get the dealers #
3) find more connects
4) get a job
5) with the money at your new job, go to one of your connects and buy an oz or 2. that should last you till your nx paycheck
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

An OZ lasting a month?! Never. I suppose to a noob but with an experienced smoker, never
Insane
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:46 pm
Location: Vancouver BC

Post by Insane »

how much wee do u smoke per week and per month?
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

As of right now None. Before I moved it was like 8th minimum a day
Bonglovingirl
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:19 am
Contact:

Post by Bonglovingirl »

Yeah I don't like that whole "you wait here I go two doors down" shit. I want to see who I'm paying and what I'm paying for up front. That just opens the door to shadiness which I don't like.

A couple years ago I went over to my dealers house and there were about 10 people sitting in there smoking...the entire hallway smelled out onto the porch. While I was there the landlady came out and told him she was going to call the police...can we say new hookup time? I left that shit and never went back. I like discretion..but at least look your customers in the face.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

I dont care about descretion, I just have to see what Im buying, dont want no dirt weed now
Bonglovingirl
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:19 am
Contact:

Post by Bonglovingirl »

You can lose your license (among other things) just for possession over here though..so I need somebody that respects my privacy.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

How can you lose your licence if your not driving? Thats stupid. If I was in the US I would be the same cause they do some crazy shit to for getting caught
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users