too loose ?
Moderator: Moderators
-
nowhere
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1675
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:15 am
- Location: Cornwall - England
- Contact:
too loose ?
righto, well i've been having some problems with rolling recently, i dont seem to be able to roll a joint that doesnt poke down 2 thirds of the way down the spliff.. gets annoying, a kingskin going into the size of a single skin..
are there any ways to get around this ? other than this my rolling is getting good, but this is quite a snag atm..
are there any ways to get around this ? other than this my rolling is getting good, but this is quite a snag atm..
[img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9862/nowheresig39rr.jpg[/img]
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
d'yu mean it's loose around the filter? If so, just pokey the filter in til its not loose, then cut off any excess paper.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
-
13laze
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2279
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
- Location: Pluto
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3688
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
-
Psycho
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 615
- Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
- Location: Masse
Just grab some baccy and a pack of skins(although you wont need them all)and try rollin the perfect joint experimenting till you get the right feel.You wont waste anything besides skins and a fraction of your life and you'll def get the hang of it.Remember,practise makes tokin sweeter than it is 
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
-
Satanus0
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 516
- Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
- Location: United States, PA
- Contact:
thats what i did...my friend always bitched at me for doing it and thought i was wasting time...now hes rolling because i showed him after it getting it down i still think mine are better tho 
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !
-
nowhere
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1675
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:15 am
- Location: Cornwall - England
- Contact:
-
Duke Raoul
- Bonghead

- Posts: 157
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:57 am
- Location: europe
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
