i think it's something we should all spare some time to think about.
do u worry about cancer
Moderator: Moderators
- chiggy chong
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 603
- Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:26 pm
- Location: SIDBURY DEVON ENGLAND
do u worry about cancer
i no i do lol might be stupid i mean i love to smoke the holy herb and smoke rollies when i dont have any but i have cut down and i am going to cut out normals all together, and i only want to smoke weed say 2-3 times a week and only spliffs lol what do u peeps think do u ever worry.
i think it's something we should all spare some time to think about.
i think it's something we should all spare some time to think about.
HERBING IT 24/7
- BlueBull
- Bonghead

- Posts: 261
- Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:57 pm
- Location: Belgium, undisclosed
- Contact:
-
WidespreadDead
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2397
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
-
Juicy J
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
- Location: Smoke dat weed
- Contact:
Amen.....BlueBull wrote:I do know I can get cancer, but I don't really care, you gotta die from something, I picked my poison, besides, when I die of cancer, at least I'll die stoned...
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.
[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
ErinElizabeth
- Bonghead

- Posts: 204
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:16 am
- Location: New York
- Contact:
- chiggy chong
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 603
- Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:26 pm
- Location: SIDBURY DEVON ENGLAND
-
ErinElizabeth
- Bonghead

- Posts: 204
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:16 am
- Location: New York
- Contact:
-
GAZ
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
- Location: Milton Keynes, England
- Contact:
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
My uncle was the only one to ever get cancer while I was alive, but he survived it. This was partly by pinching off any weed I ever brought to his house after his chemo.
Am I worried about cancer? Sure, it passes through my mind once in awhile. But I mean, if it happens, I'm powerless to stop it from happening, this is the lifestyle I chose and I have to deal with the repercussions.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
- jamo
- Bonghead

- Posts: 167
- Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:15 pm
- Location: Cardiff, UK
- Contact:
- chiggy chong
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 603
- Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:26 pm
- Location: SIDBURY DEVON ENGLAND
bloody gd point have some seedsjamo wrote:Why live a healthy life to get extra years on the end. In those end years you will more than likely be sitting around, emptying your piss bag waiting to die. Why would you want to sacrifice the things you like now for that? Its just common sense really.
HERBING IT 24/7
- jamo
- Bonghead

- Posts: 167
- Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:15 pm
- Location: Cardiff, UK
- Contact:
- vixen_sly
- Casual toker

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:15 am
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Contact:
cancer shmancer
you can get cancer from walking in the sun, sitting in village inn near the smoking section, too much diet coke, and smoking some sweet sweet mary jane? we all take risks, my friends. just gotta pick your battles.
so what if my lungs feel like theyre overflowing with death?
if im in a war and pot is on my side against sickly little cancer cells, bring it on, bitchz
p.s. if you have cancer im sorry, i hope i dont go to hell for this, please feel better?
you can get cancer from walking in the sun, sitting in village inn near the smoking section, too much diet coke, and smoking some sweet sweet mary jane? we all take risks, my friends. just gotta pick your battles.
so what if my lungs feel like theyre overflowing with death?
if im in a war and pot is on my side against sickly little cancer cells, bring it on, bitchz
p.s. if you have cancer im sorry, i hope i dont go to hell for this, please feel better?
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3688
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users