Unanymous? Don't make me laugh. You had three mods support you in that decision, namely Anex, Sammy and Higher. And two out three have regretted that support already. The third one is still AWOL.weedguru_animal wrote:People get banned for a number of reasons. as for the original banning of funk doc and bj detroit, that was unanmimous admin/mod decisions to ban them.
leaving/returning weedguru members
Moderator: Moderators
-
Shadow
- Casual toker

- Posts: 32
- Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2003 8:49 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
-
Shadow
- Casual toker

- Posts: 32
- Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2003 8:49 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
Shadow wrote:Unanymous? Don't make me laugh. You had three mods support you in that decision, namely Anex, Sammy and Higher. And two out three have regretted that support already. The third one is still AWOL.weedguru_animal wrote:People get banned for a number of reasons. as for the original banning of funk doc and bj detroit, that was unanmimous admin/mod decisions to ban them.
Cameron.
-
Shadow
- Casual toker

- Posts: 32
- Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2003 8:49 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
-
Shadow
- Casual toker

- Posts: 32
- Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2003 8:49 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6579
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
-
The Dissident
- Casual toker

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:47 am
Yeah, Greenthumb, it's kind of obvious Shadow and I are the same. That wasn't my point.
And thank you, animal, for proving my point by deleting my post. I'm still waiting for an IP check comparison on Shadow and Lam-ina.
Also, I think I'm gonna start making some screenshots, so your petty attempts at silencing me will be useless from now on.
And thank you, animal, for proving my point by deleting my post. I'm still waiting for an IP check comparison on Shadow and Lam-ina.
Also, I think I'm gonna start making some screenshots, so your petty attempts at silencing me will be useless from now on.
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
NOONE ACTUALY GIVES A FUCK WETHER OR NOT YOU ARE HERE MAN SO GIVE IT UP AND START POSTING UNDER SOME OTHER NICKNAME WITHOUT GOING 'BOO, Im funk' again
jesus fucking christ man, shouldnt you be out there in the 'Leuven Ghetto' acting gangsta, skinny white man?
jesus fucking christ man, shouldnt you be out there in the 'Leuven Ghetto' acting gangsta, skinny white man?
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
stoker
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:04 pm
Um. hello. My name is Tristan and I am a first time poster here. The site seems to be pretty cool, there is lots of information on here.
I feel very awkward posting here though, it seems as this may be a private closed board? I have never seen a board with so much arguing going on, usually the admins delete that stuff? How come not here?
Do I have to be invited to come here?
I feel very awkward posting here though, it seems as this may be a private closed board? I have never seen a board with so much arguing going on, usually the admins delete that stuff? How come not here?
Do I have to be invited to come here?
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users