My Joint got wet... More info inside

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Stoned_fish
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:12 am
Location: Saltspring Island, British Columbia
Contact:

My Joint got wet... More info inside

Post by Stoned_fish »

Okay, last night I was outside smoking a joint. Then my mom came outside I dropped the joint and it landed on a patch of wet grass.

My question is would the THC still be present or would it have dissolved in the water?

Cuz It's still a half joint and I have no money for new stuff until tomorrow.
Khronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:04 pm
Location: Oxford, UK
Contact:

Post by Khronic »

hehe i love newbies, your joint will be fine, it isnt smokeable till it dries, or you could run a lighter along where it is wet and it will dry quicker but thc is not water soluble
[img]http://www.horkulated.com/images/gifs/floppykill.gif[/img]
Stoned_fish
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:12 am
Location: Saltspring Island, British Columbia
Contact:

Post by Stoned_fish »

Naw I'm not a newbie, i've been smoking up since I was 13, I'm almost 16 now. It's just that This was the only place I thought I could ask the question
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

:lol: but you still asked ive been in similar situations but instead of starting a thread i went with the trial and error method. but dont worry thats the purpose of the site.
you'll be fine as long as the weed is dry enough to smoke. if you have the equipment i recomend finishing it in a bowl.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Stoned_fish
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:12 am
Location: Saltspring Island, British Columbia
Contact:

Post by Stoned_fish »

in which case I'm pulling out my Mushroom bong

Thanks
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

lol glad we could help mushroom bong sounds cool, post some pics if you can
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Khronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:04 pm
Location: Oxford, UK
Contact:

Post by Khronic »

I just thought you were a newbie becasue you were wondering if thc would leak, no offence meant, have fun smoking through a mushie :wink:
[img]http://www.horkulated.com/images/gifs/floppykill.gif[/img]
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Post by wgToonces »

Okay I know this is reaaaallly late. But why didnt you just wait till the next day? "I got no more money for new stuff untill tomorrow" :?
:scratchs:
BigDave
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:32 am

Post by BigDave »

I dropped a zoot in some paint on time, just picked it up, opened it up and rerolled it. Minor
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users